Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Halle in John Wick/3

Site Supporter

Halle in John Wick/3

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/14/halle...g-john-wick-3/

Not bad. Please come to our matches in San Antonio. Too many stinky old men shooting.

Site Supporter
    If I was into feet, that whole polydactyly thing would probably be wierd.

She is anti-cop, so I am less than interested in general.

pat

Attached Images Attached Images  
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    She is anti-cop, so I am less than interested in general.

pat
    I hadn’t heard that about her so I Googled it. Didn’t get a single hit. If she is I would like to know so I can add her to my evergrowing boycott list. Do you have any sources that you could share?
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    I hadn’t heard that about her so I Googled it. Didn’t get a single hit. If she is I would like to know so I can add her to my evergrowing boycott list. Do you have any sources that you could share?
    I went looking back, I may have misconstrued some articles. She went on twitter to wonder about the future of her "brown son". Those tweets were in response to the Sterling and Castillo shootings. I read a rush to judgement with the implication that the shootings were race based, and her comment that the shootings are crimes before investigations are completed. Those combined left a bad taste in my mouth. Then again, a hollywood star tweeting without knowing what they were talking about or giving the opportunity for due process that they value for themselves to others is not exactly unheard of.

Maybe anit-cop is a little strong, but she has never been a real box office draw for me. I think I have seen a few of her movies, but none that I saw because of her. Frankly, up until about a year ago, most of the movies I have seen in the past 18 years have been animated, and I have not seen any of the John Wick series, just the web clips of Reeves' training and prep.

pat

Meh

Not sure if she’s anti cop or not...just not sure why I should care about her playing with guns in the desert.

Haven’t seen any of the movies... not going to alter that path.

And I can’t help but wonder how Gene Simmons got so out of shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Meh

Not sure if she’s anti cop or not...just not sure why I should care about her playing with guns in the desert.

Haven’t seen any of the movies... not going to alter that path.

And I can’t help but wonder how Gene Simmons got so out of shape.
    He put a ring on it. If that isn't proof that marriage is the Devil (when it comes to your manlish figure) then I don't know what is.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    I'm just happy to see more well-known folks get decent firearms training. Regardless of politics or anything else, it's a good thing to show more non-Mil/LE people getting training and showing the world that yes, you can and should get training with firearms. More trained people = less misinformation and less misinformation = less stupidity in voting booths.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    I hope I look that good when I'm 52....

Along with @JRB 's comments, I think anything that shows people other than militia wackjobs can enjoy scary looking firearms is a net positive for the gun community.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    I'm just happy to see more well-known folks get decent firearms training. Regardless of politics or anything else, it's a good thing to show more non-Mil/LE people getting training and showing the world that yes, you can and should get training with firearms. More trained people = less misinformation and less misinformation = less stupidity in voting booths.
    I agree, but I doubt how many non-shooters are even going to see this practice footage... perhaps fans of the movie might find it but it won't make news channels I suspect.

User Tag List