Thread: Graith Belt and Discreet Carry Clip

Graith Belt and Discreet Carry Clip

My new Graith belt must be a hair wider than my Wilderness belt. One of the two Discreet Carry clips on my Tenicor Velo doesn't quite want to snap on without a lot of help, and it's the same for getting it off. Has anyone else had this issue?

I could bend the prong that catches the belt inside the clip but don't want to mess up the clip. Experiences?

Site Supporter
    I have the opposite problem and the clips seem to fit too loose which lets the holster rock on the belt. I end up with inconsistent grip angles. I don't know if the clips could fit much tighter and the belt still clear that inner prong. It's kinda the one downside of the design.

If one of your clips fits fine and the other doesn't it sounds like one clip is out of spec. I'd email DCC or message them on Facebook. They couldn't be better to deal with.

I just roll the bottom of the belt out slightly and push the clip ends down. They audibly snap on, not going anywhere!

EDIT: Also impossible to attach or detach if the clip is not completely vertical/perpendicular to the belt!
    Last edited by vandal; 05-15-2019 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    I just roll the bottom of the belt out slightly and push the clip ends down. They audibly snap on, not going anywhere!
    To paraphrase Dylan...

The clip don't work

'Cause the vandals took the handles.

(sorry for the brief interruption...blame your online handle, vandal.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by Larry T View Post
    My new Graith belt must be a hair wider than my Wilderness belt. One of the two Discreet Carry clips on my Tenicor Velo doesn't quite want to snap on without a lot of help, and it's the same for getting it off. Has anyone else had this issue?

I could bend the prong that catches the belt inside the clip but don't want to mess up the clip. Experiences?
    Same issue with Velo and graith belt. It technically fits but there is no tolerance, forcing me to have to use my thumb and forefinger to snap the clip over the belt during install and to have to pinch the belt for removal. It’s fairly annoying.

I don’t have that issue with the dcc clips on my seraph.

Seems the tenicor clips might just be a little tighter on the tolerance or maybe a different spec all Together.

User Tag List