Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Barr appoints special prosecutor to investigate Russia probe origins

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    True, but all of these investigations are politically motivated. Russiagate happened because Trump became president, that should be obvious. The smart dems don't want to impeach Trump, they just want to cast some doubt on him being fit for office. Nobody really cares about the Mueller investigation except house democrats. Nobody really cares about the last adm. and all of the actors anymore. That play left town.

The ongoing investigation of president Trump is to cripple him in the 2020 election. He's target #1. People don't like it because they voted for him and support him. I understand that but the reality is he wanted to play quarterback. Just going to have to run the ball and stop complaining on twitter. It isn't presidential.
    It would appear that Russiagate was a premeditated action beginning prior to Trump becoming president for the sole purpose of subverting/undermining a duly elected president. If that is indeed the case, I won't be satisfied until/unless all involved are swinging from gallows in public view on Capitol Hill. Highly unlikely I'll be satisfied.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

True, but all of these investigations are politically motivated. Russiagate happened because Trump became president, that should be obvious. The smart dems don't want to impeach Trump, they just want to cast some doubt on him being fit for office. Nobody really cares about the Mueller investigation except house democrats. Nobody really cares about the last adm. and all of the actors anymore. That play left town.

The ongoing investigation of president Trump is to cripple him in the 2020 election. He's target #1. People don't like it because they voted for him and support him. I understand that but the reality is he wanted to play quarterback. Just going to have to run the ball and stop complaining on twitter. It isn't presidential.
    Very uninformed. RussiaGate was in motion long before Election Day 2016. Why don't you bother to make statements that you can back factually?
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Kay, I don't see how you correlate that to "therefore I'm fine with the FBI and CIA spying upon and framing private citizens" but you do you.
    I think that's been happening since J Edgar started harassing dissidents and activists. He even harassed a future supreme court justice.

How has any of that changed?

No, I don't think they should be able to do that but that's what you get when you give that much power to the federal gov't. I'm opposed to all of those bloated federal regulatory agencies, not just the FBI.

I couldn't care one whit about who the FBI director is. They're all political manifestations of the adm. in DC. It's just politics as usual until people wake up and realize we've given too much control to the federal gov't. Nothing will change, just the clowns in DC running the circus.
    Last edited by Borderland; 05-21-2019 at 03:02 PM.

Very uninformed. RussiaGate was in motion long before Election Day 2016. Why don't you bother to make statements that you can back factually?
    Who cares when it started. You don't have to be a presidential candidate to attract the attention of the FBI.

Butt hurt because they happened to target Trump and his associates?

Well jeez. Like Trump didn't know about the deep state and the efforts that would be made to unseat an outsider. He even made a promise to clean them out. They struck back. Huge surprise there.

What exactly do you think goes on in DC?
    Last edited by Borderland; 05-21-2019 at 02:20 PM.

Who cares when it started. You don't have to be a presidential candidate to attract the attention of the FBI.

Butt hurt because they happened to target Trump and his associates?

Well jeez. Like Trump didn't know about the deep state and the efforts that would be made to unseat an outsider. He even made a promise to clean them out. They struck back. Huge surprise there.

What exactly do you think goes on in DC?
    I have a very good idea of what goes on in DC and this is going to be pretty big.
    #RESIST

I have a very good idea of what goes on in DC and this is going to be pretty big.

Standing by.

Site Supporter
    ...RussiaGate was in motion long before Election Day 2016...
    Yes, but few people realize what the timing was supposed to be. This was paid for by Hillary/Democrats and was designed to be public just before election day, with no time for it to be properly disputed. The MSM would have blasted it all over as people were getting ready to vote. The problem was that didn't happen, they just missed election day. Missed it by that much! As a consequence, plan B was started.

The Dossier was so full of crap that it took almost two years and 30 million dollars to prove no collusion.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Standing by.
    Good attitude, it's breaking open pretty soon.
    #RESIST

Good attitude, it's breaking open pretty soon.
    Just as long as it's a good bust and somebody gets prosecuted.

I hate it when they just investigate people for political purposes.

I worked for a gov't agency for 30 years. Retired early because of the insider politics.

I always thought Hillary should have been prosecuted. I was sure she was going down but it never happened.
    Last edited by Borderland; 05-21-2019 at 06:03 PM.

LL, I knew a lotta girls like you in high school. And I mean that in the nicest possible way. But you'd better put out after all the talk.
    (And there better not be any falsies.)

There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List