Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Barr appoints special prosecutor to investigate Russia probe origins

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    You can use this link: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post881454

or simply scroll up 5 posts to see the explanation of this seemingly odd behavior by conservatives, expressed quite succinctly by Bart Carter. Hell, I don't much like the guy and only begrudgingly "trust" him. The man reportedly spent Christmas at Soros' home a few years back.
    Yeah, Bart's a hoot.

Trump hobnobbed with the Clintons also before he became a "republican". He invited them to his wedding and made sure he was photographed with them. He certainly didn't hate Hillary before he became a "republican" and ran for office. He contributed to the DNC more than once.

But like Bart says, that was years ago. LMO.
    Last edited by Borderland; 05-18-2019 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Yeah, Bart's a hoot.

He hobnobbed with the Clintons also before he became a "republican". He invited them to his wedding and made sure he was photographed with them. He certainly didn't hate Hillary before he became a "republican" and ran for office. He contributed to the DNC more than once.

But like Bart says, that was years ago. LMO.
    Your post makes it seem like you're talking about Bart and not La Grande (or not so grande) Orange.

(Apologies to Rusty Staub, RIP.)
    Last edited by blues; 05-18-2019 at 11:11 AM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Your post makes it seem like you're talking about Bart and not La Grande (or not so grande) Orange.

(Apologies to Rusty Staub, RIP.)
    Edit was n order. I don't know Bart. He might be a lot of fun to have a beer with tho.
    Last edited by Borderland; 05-18-2019 at 11:17 AM.

Deleted......
    Last edited by Borderland; 05-18-2019 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Which leads (many of us) to Sidhe's clothespin method of voting.

"We're gonna need a bigger clothespin!"
    Knock a dog off of a gut wagon is the expression I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    Except my moral outrage is not a political issue. I am not a supporter of either party nor did I vote for either major party candidate in the 2016 Presidential election as I believed (and still do) that neither is fit to hold that office.

As for General Flynn, I believe he got off easy as he has still not been sentenced and the sentence looks to be minor.
    Stopped reading right there. I understand that you're both uninformed and misinformed.

Flynn had to sell his house to pay legal bills. Flynn's son was threatened by Mueller. I now see your level of understanding on this matter and will try not to engage with you on this topic further as it would be fruitless.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/flynn-sell...ry?id=53545172

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jacobfr.../#657442a914fe
    #RESIST

Don't forget that one of the things about democratically elected governments is not that you get to choose between the absolute best options.

It's that you get a choice at all- most people throughout history have absolutely no say whatsoever in who the leader is.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Don't forget that one of the things about democratically elected governments is not that you get to choose between the absolute best options.

It's that you get a choice at all- most people throughout history have absolutely no say whatsoever in who the leader is.
    I can't help it...your post made me think of these...

There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post

“I do not know if the people of the United States would vote for superior men if they ran for office, but there can be no doubt that such men do not run.” ―Alexis de Tocqueville
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Edit was n order. I don't know Bart. He might be a lot of fun to have a beer with tho.
    Actually, I am a lot of fun.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

User Tag List