Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Barr appoints special prosecutor to investigate Russia probe origins

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    LL, I knew a lotta girls like you in high school. And I mean that in the nicest possible way. But you'd better put out after all the talk.
    (And there better not be any falsies.)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...solomon-video/

Solomon told Sean Hannity that according to his sources President Trump will start declassifying documents in the next 7-8 days.

Solomon added that President Trump will start with the release of “Bucket 5” document, the exculpatory statements that the FBI possessed about its targets before it went to the FISA Court.
    #RESIST

I’m so tired of talk and unnamed sources and sources familiar with the ass wiping...

Just freaking do it already. I’d live to simply wake up one morning and see a Tweet that says “Surprise!” Followed by a pile of declassified documents. Or Surprise: ICE is raiding section 8 housing projects that have supplied fake or no SSN’s.

Actually do something!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    I’m so tired of talk and unnamed sources and sources familiar with the ass wiping...

Just freaking do it already. I’d live to simply wake up one morning and see a Tweet that says “Surprise!” Followed by a pile of declassified documents. Or Surprise: ICE is raiding section 8 housing projects that have supplied fake or no SSN’s.

Actually do something!!!
    This reminds me of my kids getting pissed off about a commercial during one of their YouTube shows. "Let me tell you about the days of yore when we only had three TV channels, oodles of commercials, and no show of your choice on demand"

It's coming.
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 05-22-2019 at 10:21 AM.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    This reminds me of my kids getting pissed off about a commercial during one of their YouTube shows. "Let me tell you about the days of yore when we only had three TV channels, oodles of commercials, and no show of your choice on demand"

It's coming.
    Will the media cover it? Or will it be "What difference, at this point, does it make?"

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    Will the media cover it? Or will it be "What difference, at this point, does it make?"
    Right now, only right leaning outlets (TheHill.com is an exception) are covering the deluge of data being leaked in the past two weeks regarding the attempted framing of Trump and several of his associates, along with the framing of Flynn after he vehemently disagreed with Obama on Obama's Iran deal (back when General Flynn was head of the DIA). However, I believe that with the upcoming FISA warrant declassifications; that the media will no longer be able to literally ignore what's happening.
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 05-22-2019 at 10:28 AM.
    #RESIST

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...-is-comforting

As the investigations into the Trump-Russia investigation proceed, it’s not too difficult to figure out a few of the theoretical starting points.

The first and most obvious theory is the one largely promulgated in the media for the better part of two years. It goes something like this: The sharp, super-sleuth investigative skills of top officials within the Justice Department and our intel community enabled them to identify Donald Trump and his campaign as treacherous conduits to Russian President Vladimir Putin himself.

That theory was summarily dismissed by special counsel Robert Mueller’s conclusion that there wasn’t so much as even coordination between Russia and Trump, or any American. So that leaves several other possibilities … and none of them is good:

They knew

One possibility to be considered is that top Obama administration officials knew all along there never was any real collusion or crime at play, but they manufactured the false Russia premise in order to justify their political spying.

Under this hypothetical scenario, they wanted to get inside information on the Trump campaign and, perhaps, gather dirt against the competition for blackmail or political purposes.

This effort included surveillance using paid spies and wiretaps on multiple Trump associates, as reported in the press.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    One possibility to be considered is that top Obama administration officials knew all along there never was any real collusion or crime at play, but they manufactured the false Russia premise in order to justify their political spying.
    This is key, hence the scramble to cover their asses after Trump won.

To wit, the infamous Susan Rice self protection memo/email that she sent to herself on January 5th, 2017:

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news...sident-trump-s

Ambassador Rice appears to have used this email to document a January 5, 2017 Oval Office meeting between President Obama, former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates regarding Russian interference in the 2016 Presidential election. In particular, Ambassador Rice wrote:

“President Obama began the conversation by stressing his continued commitment to ensuring that every aspect of this issue is handled by the Intelligence and law enforcement communities ‘by the book’. The President stressed that he is not asking about, initiating or instructing anything from a law enforcement perspective. He reiterated that our law enforcement team needs to proceed as it normally would by the book.”

Grassley and Graham were struck by the context and timing of this email, and sent a follow up letter to Ambassador Rice. The letter reads in part:

“It strikes us as odd that, among your activities in the final moments on the final day of the Obama administration, you would feel the need to send yourself such an unusual email purporting to document a conversation involving President Obama and his interactions with the FBI regarding the Trump/Russia investigation. In addition, despite your claim that President Obama repeatedly told Mr. Comey to proceed ‘by the book,’ substantial questions have arisen about whether officials at the FBI, as well as at the Justice Department and the State Department, actually did proceed ‘by the book.’”
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 05-22-2019 at 10:58 AM.
    #RESIST

^^^^Rush to (avoid) judgment.

Diogenes would not be amused...nor surprised.

(We'll leave the light on for ya.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

LL
    I hope you're right about the up coming release of documents,especially after today's little blow up...

Loretta Lynch testified the FBI was never instructed to do that. Not from Obama or anyone in the DOJ.

Hmmmm, must of been some rogue element within the DOJ. Comey? McCabe maybe? Those dudes had some serious personal issues with Trump.

If this had been in Russia.....well we won't go there. They already have enough problems.

Lynch: They did what? Jesus, those dumb f**kers. Now I have testify. I'm calling Holder, he'll know what to do.
    Last edited by Borderland; 05-22-2019 at 10:15 PM.

User Tag List