Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glock 48 Suarez Trijicon RMR adapter

Glock 48 Suarez Trijicon RMR adapter

Looking to giving the G48 a try as my new AIWB gun and I would like to put an RMR on it. Anyone besides Suarez offering a service like this at a similar price range? I contacted Mark at L&M but his price quote (understandably so) is a tad out of my budget. At the risk of having a thread that could get moved to general discussion, is there anything wrong with my apprehension of doing buisiness with Gabe Suarez? I have heard of his history and interactions with customers but at the same time, he’s really the only person who is providing this service.

https://suarezinternational.com/trij...ock-43-43x-48/

I’m going to run a Dueck Defense RBU until other options are available...

Barry is a good dude, I’ve never dealt with Gabe...
    Last edited by jeffhughes; 05-13-2019 at 05:30 PM.

Just FYI, Gabe is a stand up guy. He has a low tolerance for BS just like most of us who are or were LEOs. So if you are serious about doing business, no problem at all dealing with him. If you're not, want to complain about the work, or expect Suarez Intl to give you free stuff, best find another company that can accommodate you. Just my opinion after dealing with Suarez Intl and Gabe for the past 15 years. Good luck and BTW, I think your idea is great (RMRs are the future on almost every pistol)....

If you've heard the stories, then you know the pitfalls. You are going into this with eyes wide open.

All things considered, I wouldn't do business with Suarez under any circumstances, my choice based on experience with him. Enough said on that.

Good iron sights on your pistol will get you down the road until other options avail themselves, and they will.

If you must have a red dot NOW, pick another pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting Fate View Post
    If you've heard the stories, then you know the pitfalls. You are going into this with eyes wide open.

All things considered, I wouldn't do business with Suarez under any circumstances, my choice based on experience with him. Enough said on that.

Good iron sights on your pistol will get you down the road until other options avail themselves, and they will.

If you must have a red dot NOW, pick another pistol.
    Can you expound further on your experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    Can you expound further on your experience?

I could, but, really, why? Airing details of dirty laundry over and over in public isn't going to sway anyone one way or the other, not if polite suggestions don't. An opinion was asked for by the OP, and I gave mine.

There are good things I can say about Suarez (trained with him, broke bread with him, had long discussions with him in the past), so let's just say a disagreement didn't exactly end on gentlemanly, let alone adult, terms, on his side, his choice. I don't need to deal with shit like that. Too many other good, talented people want my money and time to condone that kind of behavior with my business.

I had a Dueck Defense Mount on my 43X and I really liked it. I’m going to move it to my 48 and see if I like it more.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting Fate View Post
    I could, but, really, why? Airing details of dirty laundry over and over in public isn't going to sway anyone one way or the other, not if polite suggestions don't. An opinion was asked for by the OP, and I gave mine.

There are good things I can say about Suarez (trained with him, broke bread with him, had long discussions with him in the past), so let's just say a disagreement didn't exactly end on gentlemanly, let alone adult, terms, on his side, his choice. I don't need to deal with shit like that. Too many other good, talented people want my money and time to condone that kind of behavior with my business.
    I was just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    Looking to giving the G48 a try as my new AIWB gun and I would like to put an RMR on it. Anyone besides Suarez offering a service like this at a similar price range? I contacted Mark at L&M but his price quote (understandably so) is a tad out of my budget. At the risk of having a thread that could get moved to general discussion, is there anything wrong with my apprehension of doing buisiness with Gabe Suarez? I have heard of his history and interactions with customers but at the same time, he’s really the only person who is providing this service.

I cant say anything about his work, but he once challenged me to a gunfight in South America after I made fun of the name of his AR15 upper.

He also said he wished one of my (and another commenters) relatives would go on a shooting rampage so he could have the chance to shoot them.

This is ignoring his many other "shenanigans"

F*ck that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post

Just buy an adapter and have someone else mill it if you’re worried about Gabe. It’s $20 and the full specs are listed.
    https://suarezinternational.com/suar...-trijicon-rmr/

User Tag List