Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Extra Magazine Carry

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyfender View Post
    I used to have a mag pouch made by whoever was making the holster I ordered. {leather}

Lately, I have been using a Neomag, it clips onto your pocket much like the clip on a knife, holds the magazine with a magnet. They are a bit pricey, IMO.
    +1

I’ve been using a NeoMag for a little over a year, usually in my left back pocket. One of my ECQC realizations was that changing mags in the middle of the fight was a death nail. Moreover, while I still want a spare in case of a mag-induced malfunction, I realized it didn’t need to be forward of my hips, nor did it need to be on the belt at all (thereby minimizing weight on the belt).

Dark Star Koala in nice electric avocado color.

+1 for Snake Eater, works great for carrying a 20rd VP9 mag.

I’ve been wearing a Bawidamann horizontal for over a year and love it. Great retention, never slips out. It only has the one snap loop but stays parallel to the belt because of a extra piece of loop cut to act like a stabilizing strut. Don’t modify or shorten that piece ( I know from experience ). I have VP9 version for carry and Glock version for force on force. Both are great.

http://bawidamann.com/horizontal-uber-cc-qd-hk/

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney Ledbetter View Post
    +1 for Snake Eater, works great for carrying a 20rd VP9 mag.

I’ve been wearing a Bawidamann horizontal for over a year and love it. Great retention, never slips out. It only has the one snap loop but stays parallel to the belt because of a extra piece of loop cut to act like a stabilizing strut. Don’t modify or shorten that piece ( I know from experience ). I have VP9 version for carry and Glock version for force on force. Both are great.

http://bawidamann.com/horizontal-uber-cc-qd-hk/
    What clock position are you carrying that at?
    I really like the looks of it, thanks for posting it up!

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    What clock position are you carrying that at?
    I really like the looks of it, thanks for posting it up!
    12:00 position.

User Tag List