Thread: FPC Mass Shootings Paper

FPC Mass Shootings Paper

The Firearms Policy Coalition has recently released a paper on the incidence rate of mass shootings versus other forms of murder.

Mass Shooting Paper

Considering that gun bans and other terrible laws tend to flow from such rare events, I like having various forms of information at hand.

I’ve also started listening to the Guns Guide to Liberals podcast, and I highly recommend it for developing pro-gun arguments and discussions.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    The Firearms Policy Coalition has recently released a paper on the incidence rate of mass shootings versus other forms of murder.
    <snip>
    I’ve also started listening to the Guns Guide to Liberals podcast, and I highly recommend it for developing pro-gun arguments and discussions.
    Thanks for that link.

Sarah & Jon are doing a very solid job with that podcast.

Yeah, a weekend goal for me is to listen to all of their episodes. There’s real gems in what they say.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Funny how the lame stream media doesn't tell us we need to ban lightning or animals or food...

User Tag List