Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P320 X Compact modules shipping

P320 X Compact modules shipping

This was waiting on the doorstep when I got home today. I had it pre-ordered from SIG awhile ago.

I assumed it would be just the X Carry module with a bit cut off the bottom. It is more than that. The grip is shorter but so is the dust cover. In addition, the profile is a little different. It is more of a round butt where the X Carry is flat or almost flared. The mag well opening is quite a bit smaller and the beavertail is a little different shape.

Of course I haven't fired a round through it yet but have to say I'm impressed. The module feels great in the hand and the pistol points naturally for me.

This will likely become one of the more popular options for the 320.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tokarev; 05-10-2019 at 06:57 PM.

Does this use the regular magazines, or the new ones with the different base plate?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TexasSiegfried View Post
    Does this use the regular magazines, or the new ones with the different base plate?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    The old mags with the round base plate hole will not fit.

@Tokarev

My impression of the X Compact grip was that it felt more like a small than medium compared to the traditional grip modules. How did you feel about it in that regard?
    Last edited by cornstalker; 05-10-2019 at 08:18 PM.

Hey guys, just an FYI, we picked up our X compact today and it fits perfectly in our 320c/X Carry holsters, either custom or quick ship. We will have these up on the website tomorrow!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    How did you feel about it in that regard?
    I don't have a conventional small to compare it with but it does feel smaller than an X or standard medium module.

Got mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    @Tokarev

My impression of the X Compact grip was that it felt more like a small than medium compared to the traditional grip modules. How did you feel about it in that regard?
    I would agree that it feels smaller than a medium 320 compact grip. Sig has a model # for a small XCompact but no release date.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MAP View Post
    I would agree that it feels smaller than a medium 320 compact grip. Sig has a model # for a small XCompact but no release date.

Mike
    I didn’t know that. I will buy the small one when they are released.

User Tag List