Thread: 15rd p365 Mag Coming Soon

Site Supporter

15rd p365 Mag Coming Soon

It’s been posted on many sites but I have other info than this link. Anyone know of anymore specifics? Know if a bigger grip module and possibly longer slide is coming direct from SIG?

https://www.osagecountyguns.com/sig-...-365-9-15.html

Interesting. I wonder how far it will stick out. I prefer to stick with the 10rd mags, as it matches the capacity of my duty P320 in .45acp for more consistent ammo management between the two platforms.

I was hoping for this!!! I brought it up on a popular gun Instagram and they were not down with the idea. But, with the success of the Glock 48 and how thin the p365 is, I hoped a 15-round mag was coming, along with a 15-round p365 long slide/grip as a slim line competitor to the p320. Great news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RSS View Post
    I was hoping for this!!! I brought it up on a popular gun Instagram and they were not down with the idea. But, with the success of the Glock 48 and how thin the p365 is, I hoped a 15-round mag was coming, along with a 15-round p365 long slide/grip as a slim line competitor to the p320. Great news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed, though I’d like to see a frame to match the length - we’ll see.

Now they just need a compact grip for the P320 that will run the same mags as the P365. Now that would be something, especially if everything ran.

User Tag List