Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: AIM surplus is selling the Gen2 Glock 19s again- move quickly

Quote Originally Posted by texasaggie2005 View Post
    Thank you sir.

DTTxxx from December 2000, issued to NYPD.
    I'd say it has a solid 10-15 rounds through it.

I picked up my G19 Gen2 yesterday. According to that page it was made in February of 1991. This is my fourth Glock but first used one. It is in good shape. Holster wear. Has night sights that don't light up , no surprise there. The rear sight was drifted all the way right. The gun does make a different noise than my other Glocks when I pull the slide back. Don't know what thats about? More of a metal on metal sound than my other ones. It has a silver trigger bar and not a black one, does that mean the "Upgrade" (recall) has been done?

Quote Originally Posted by famous187 View Post
    The rear sight was drifted all the way right.
    Huh, so is mine. I haven't shot it yet, so I'm not sure how accurate it is.

Site Supporter
    FYI for those interested.

I just picked up a trade-in G19 Gen 3 from Black Bear Arms. It was $375 with night sights and 1 15 rnd mag.

Shipping was $20 to my FFL.

I ordered over the phone and mailed a money order the Thursday after Christmas. Even with the New Years Holiday and all the craziness I had it the following Friday.

They mentioned they had just received some "beater" Gen 2's in and were selling them at $325 if I recall.

Maybe worth a phone call (I had no luck with email but phone calls were answered promptly) for those interested.

Coincidentally my rear sight also came drifted all the way to the right. Weird.

User Tag List