Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AIM surplus is selling the Gen2 Glock 19s again- move quickly

Got mine last Friday. It was in similar condition to Coyotesfan97's and has the New York Trigger too. I'll replace it and other parts as someone must of dips it in Hoppies or something as the nickled parts are stripped.

"Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein

So do these run good out of the box? Any issues we should be aware of? Looks like a good way to pick up a couple G19's that may not have all the issues the newer ones are having.

Mine runs great; highly recommended.
    #RESIST

Only issue I see, which may not be an issue to most, is these are two pin pistols, meaning the Vickers slide stop is not compatible, and you need to run a stock Glock slide stop or the Glock extended slide stop designed for two pin pistols.

Just got an email that Glockmeister has some as well:

http://www.glockmeister.com/GLOCK-19...m_medium=email
    They also have a "B" grade for $385.
    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Pretty sure I got a 'B' grade one from AIM, though they did not label it as such. It's in rough shape, but it's a Glock, so it doesn't really matter.

Will probably replace the slide release soon, as it is beat the heck up, and sticks out quite a bit. You can see it in the photos on glockmeister.

I've shot it very little. Maybe 50 rounds. It functioned fine. Mainly bought it as a 4th or 5th string backup, and because it has some historical value, to a Glock addict like me, anyway.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Only issue I see, which may not be an issue to most, is these are two pin pistols, meaning the Vickers slide stop is not compatible, and you need to run a stock Glock slide stop or the Glock extended slide stop designed for two pin pistols.
    Works fine in mine.
    #RESIST

LL, I had this discussion with a senior Glock person, well known to TLG and the Rogers School, when he visited me in Alaska just over a month ago, as my wife has two, two pin G17's, one of which had the Vickers part. He examined this pistol, said not a good idea, explained why (forgot his reasons but remember the answer) and sent me two Glock extended slide stops for the two pin guns. You might want to look in this further.

AIM Surplus has Gen 2 G19's back in stock today

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...+2&groupid=670

They just got another batch of police trade-ins. I've already got two, so I thought I would pass this along. $369 with a single 15-round mag, plus taxes, transfer fees, etc.

Mods: I searched for the old post regarding AIM selling Gen 2 pistols, but could not find it. Please feel free to move or merge this thread as you see fit. Thanks!

User Tag List