Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AIM surplus is selling the Gen2 Glock 19s again- move quickly

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    Looks like I missed the boat again.
    Get on the "Notify When Back In Stock List". You have to create an account with them, but it's worth it.

I just ordered one and I'm waiting for the shipping notice. I didn't see anything about them being out of stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    I just ordered one and I'm waiting for the shipping notice. I didn't see anything about them being out of stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Must have gotten more in. The SOLD OUT notice from the other day is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Good thing this thread isn't entitled "Bargain!", eh?

As already stated many prize the Gen2s for certain reasons. If you find a better price, jump on it.
    +1. I waited years to get a G22 because I could only find Gen 3s. When I had the chance at a Gen 2 I snapped it up immediately.
    "PLAN FOR YOUR TRAINING TO BE A REFLECTION OF REAL LIFE INSTEAD OF HOPING THAT REAL LIFE WILL BE A REFLECTION OF YOUR TRAINING!"

So anyone looking to off-load their Gen3 19's then?

Ordered one Monday and not here yet.

I called AIM today to check on the status of he delivery. They checked and said it showed out for delivery. Literally within a minute of hanging up with them the LGS called and said it was in ready to be picked up. I live about 10 minutes from the shop. It was a $15 transfer fee for cash.

Externally I would say its fair shape. There is some minor wear on the sides of the slide. The upper right corner of the slide is very worn. It looks like a retention strap rubbed it for a long time. There is some wear on the bottoms of the grips but not terrible. It looks like what I envisioned. It has the original Glock sights on it.

Internally it looks like it was shot very little. There is very little wear on the barrel. The bore is bright after cleaning. It appeared someone turned in a dirty gun. There might be slight rust inside the slide between the frontand the ejection port I'll have to take a better look at it in better light

It looks like it has the original black New York trigger spring. I functioned tested it and everything looks like it works. I'll take it to the range and go over it again. I'll replace the trigger spring for sure and sweet talk the range guys for all new springs.

I'll replace the sights at some point with Trijicon HD sights so it'll match my Glock 17. So far I'm happy. We'll see how it goes after I shoot it. Hopefully I'll be very happy!

Ron, let me be the firs to say that you have excellent taste in dogs, handguns, and rifles
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Ron, let me be the firs to say that you have excellent taste in dogs, handguns, and rifles
    Aw shucks. As do you!

I took it to the range today. I was only able to fire 50 rounds between a class using the range and having to pick my son up. I shot a five disc target. 10 rounds on each disc starting at 5 going in 5 yard increments to 25. At 5 and 10 all shots were in light portion/inner oval of the disc. At 15 and 20 yards all shots were on the disc. At 25 I had some high left shots. Overall I'm very happy with it. I'd never shot a Glock with the New York spring on it.

I'd keep the New York spring and put a 3.5 connector on it but the Dept doesn't allow it for a gun which will be my off duty weapon. So I had a coil spring put in with the 5 pound connector that was in the gun. It feels lighter but I kind of liked the feel of the NY spring. I'm going to get a 3.5 connector to play with in combo with it.

User Tag List