Thread: Hk p2000 trigger removal

Hk p2000 trigger removal

I am working on installing springs, short rest kit, and trying a flat trigger in my p2000sk.

I can't find a reference for removing the oem trigger and replacing it with a gray guns unit. Anyone have a resource I can reference during this job on a p2000sk/p2000?

here is a YouTube I found online with Google

The first is from Teufelhund with a P2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaA77hfpE5s

The second from Grayguns with a P30 (similar to P2000 but P2000 has a trigger return spring that is a bigger pain in the butt)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHqtOq7GL_0

I personally use two pin drifts on a P2000 to position the hole and say a bunch of prayers
    “Safety is nice, but it’s not first. Life is first and it’s not safe.”— Jeff Cooper

I was going to suggest a Dremel - @UpDok was much more helpful.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by UpDok View Post
    here is a YouTube I found online with Google

The first is from Teufelhund with a P2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaA77hfpE5s

The second from Grayguns with a P30 (similar to P2000 but P2000 has a trigger return spring that is a bigger pain in the butt)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHqtOq7GL_0

I personally use two pin drifts on a P2000 to position the hole and say a bunch of prayers

Trs is something I'm well informed on... unfortunately. Gray guns has a video up that helps me do it consistently and easily besides the weird way I need to set up my left hand. I figured out I gotta tear the whole gun apart so the flat trigger may wait haha!

Changed to a medium trs in two p2000s yesterday, first time in awhile took me about 30 minutes of cursing before I looked up some advice. After that about 3 minutes each.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Trs is something I'm well informed on... unfortunately. Gray guns has a video up that helps me do it consistently and easily besides the weird way I need to set up my left hand. I figured out I gotta tear the whole gun apart so the flat trigger may wait haha!

Changed to a medium trs in two p2000s yesterday, first time in awhile took me about 30 minutes of cursing before I looked up some advice. After that about 3 minutes each.
    Do you have the special pliers? If not, I'll loan you mine. I can only lose so much religion on any given day and those pliers are great!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldherkpilot View Post
    Do you have the special pliers? If not, I'll loan you mine. I can only lose so much religion on any given day and those pliers are great!
    I have some sir! Thank you!

Name:  D51017AA-6DD6-40C3-8F8C-A0873D28128F.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  75.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by TCB View Post
    Name:  D51017AA-6DD6-40C3-8F8C-A0873D28128F.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  75.5 KB
    My lem is a very refined example. I'm sorry the BP hurt you, truly

Over Macho Grande?
    I don’t think I’ll ever be over Macho Grande, those wounds run…pretty deep. 😂🤣😂

Quote Originally Posted by TCB View Post
    Over Macho Grande?
    I don’t think I’ll ever be over Macho Grande, those wounds run…pretty deep. 😂🤣😂
    I had to dig myself out of a hole with the AR 15 (had an M4 stop working in a gun fight). I understand haha

User Tag List