Thread: Who's shot the 5'' Wilson EDC?

Who's shot the 5'' Wilson EDC?

if you have shot the 5'' EDC what did you think? Im really considering one.
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    Haven't shot the 5 yet, but have some pretty extensive trigger time behind the 4, and I would without hesitation purchase one, if I had 3K laying around with nothing to do.

All the ones I have shot were 100% reliable with multiple brands, and weights of ammo, and ridiculously accurate.

I see no reason why the 5 would be any different.

I quite often scoff at 1911 style hybrid style guns. The EDC is the real deal, and I am extremely impressed with them.

Once I am permanently assigned to an office and don't have to worry about beating up a duty pistol, I will pick one up.

TXPO
    Last edited by Texaspoff; 05-09-2019 at 03:06 PM.
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

Maybe hit Mike Seeklander up? He did several videos with it for Wilson Combat. I think I am going to stick with another Full Boat Carry Bevel LTT Elite, as it is almost half the price and I am very happy with the LTT.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbag View Post
    Maybe hit Mike Seeklander up? He did several videos with it for Wilson Combat. I think I am going to stick with another Full Boat Carry Bevel LTT Elite, as it is almost half the price and I am very happy with the LTT.

John
    He was the first guy I hit up!!! lol
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

I figured if anybody could get hold of him fast, it would be you! Besides you got me turned on to the Elite, so please don’t get me started on EDC XL, my wallet won’t forgive me, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    Is there a reason you'd prefer the 5" over the 4"?

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    Is there a reason you'd prefer the 5" over the 4"?
    Sight radius is a thing Ive shot the 4' version some and like it a lot just think the 5'' might be the ticket!!

I was considering it, but I'm not dropping $3-4k+ on a gun where I can't get the sights I want. (Wilson rep here said you can't get non-wide-notch rear sights on the True Zero Mount.) And I'm torn about buying a gun at this level and then having someone else cut it up.

User Tag List