Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: New Aftermarket Glock 19 from Shadow Systems

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Thanks for the update. What's next?

One thing I'm a little curious about is reliability with a light attached. Sometimes the extra weight on the frame can cause cycling issues. Kind of the opposite of limp wrist where the slide velocity is increased due to the additional mass.

I have a duty holster for a G19 with light. Maybe I'll get it mounted to a belt and play with the gun in that configuration for a few days. See if anything funky happens with a TLR-1 mounted up.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Not sure, I was shooting my X Carry today, and forgot how much I like the X series pistols. I'm going to play with it for a while. Give the MR a break, for a bit.

TXPO
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspoff View Post
    Not sure, I was shooting my X Carry today, and forgot how much I like the X series pistols. I'm going to play with it for a while. Give the MR a break, for a bit.

TXPO
    The Glock and SIG camps don't seem to cross paths often. It seems most Glock guys, at least here on PF, do not care for the 320 at all.

I was out this morning goofing around a bit at 15 and 25 yards. I was finishing off what remained of a batch of 150gr RNL loaded with 3.2gr of Titegroup.

The gun seems to shoot about right, elevation-wise, at 25 yards with the heavier stuff. As mentioned, the sights are excellent. Easy to see and use with good light bars on both sides of the front sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspoff View Post
    I would expect a few well known folks to get to T&E a few of these. Good advertisement and real world testing depending on who is behind the trigger.
    Looks like Ken Hackathorn was sporting one in a class with Vickers in LA this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    Looks like Ken Hackathorn was sporting one in a class with Vickers in LA this weekend.
    Info on this, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Info on this, please.
    From the Instagram of HoTac down in SoCal.
    Last edited by HopetonBrown; 06-23-2019 at 08:39 PM.

I was in Cabela's in Lehi, UT earlier today checking out the selection of ZEV pistols. The salesman also pointed out the Shadow Systems.

He said the MR918 had sold very well upon initial release but sales had started to wane. I imagine that's based on the "newness" factor wearing off as well as other outlets for the guns now. Cabela's price is still almost $800.

The ZEV is also a nice gun. Similar in design but twice the price. I wouldn't mind picking one up but am not likely to spend STI money on a fancy Glock.

Brokos working an MR918

Who's running a weapon light? Any weird malfunctions after mounting the light?

Has anyone seen the RMR cut versions of the Combat in the wild? Every listing for a Combat I’ve seen has been without the RMR cut. The Bass Pro I visited recently also only had the non-RMR cut version.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List