Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Aimpoint PRO Versus More Expensive Aimpoints

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Do these battery holders work on the Comp M4? Thanks.
    Absolutely not...CompM4 uses an entirely different battery cap. The M2/M3 and PRO are all the same on their caps.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    Absolutely not...CompM4 uses an entirely different battery cap. The M2/M3 and PRO are all the same on their caps.
    Thanks much. Didn't realize the pro and M4 used different batteries. Appreciate the assist!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    There is a battery storage/battery compartment cap part still in play at Aimpoint. I'm off on a trip and will have a SKU when I'm home.
    Might you have that SKU info available?

Site Supporter
    The extra battery storage cap will also work on the ACO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

First PM to hit my inbox with an address gets my second cap sent to them for free.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Memorial Day ain’t about retail, obviously, but if anyone’s looking to pick up a PRO, I just got a notification of SKD Tactical (friend of P-F) sale: 15% off today, increasing daily to 18% on Monday). That’s how I got mine originally. Believe it’s on in stock only, so you’re rolling the bones if you wait til Monday.

I just put one in cart to check: PRO is in stock, current sale price $378.25. M5S is $842.35; T2 is out of stock. They have some of the Scalarworks mounts available, too.

Quote Originally Posted by dan lehr View Post
    first pm to hit my inbox with an address gets my second cap sent to them for free.
    recipient has been selected - exiledviking pm'ed first.

On a side note - is there any date code on a duracell dl1/3nb lithium battery hanging blister pack? I bought a three pack on amazon. Likely candidates for date codes were:

1015989 - printed on the bottom of the box containing the blister packs.

04 - printed on the side of the battery.

I'm thinking i may have bought some old batteries.

COOL BEANS THE FORUM TURNED ALL CAPS INTO REGULAR TEXT. THANKS - LETS SEE IF IT DOES THIS ONE.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

User Tag List