Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P320 Trigger with Safety!

Site Supporter

P320 Trigger with Safety!

Not sure if you guys seen this yet but agency arms is making a p320 trigger with a tabbed safety!! This makes the platform much more attractive to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Brianjkeene; 05-06-2019 at 10:20 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    Not sure if you guys seen this yet but agency arms is making a p320 trigger with a tabbed safety!! This makes the platform much more attractive to me.
    Doesn’t SIG offer one as well, at least to GOV customers?

ETA -

Name:  5811AAFF-658C-4AD8-9CD5-15637FC8B813.jpeg
Views: 3788
Size:  23.3 KB

Given it’s a modular handgun I don’t know why they don’t offer this as a commercial accessory.
    Last edited by HCM; 05-06-2019 at 10:01 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Doesn’t SIG offer one as well, at least to GOV customers?

ETA -

Name:  5811AAFF-658C-4AD8-9CD5-15637FC8B813.jpeg
Views: 3788
Size:  23.3 KB

Given it’s a modular handgun I don’t know why they don’t offer this as a commercial accessory.

They teased it at first but never offered it for sale.

Site Supporter
    They teased it at first but never offered it for sale.
    The did some for the Guatemalan National Police, so they aren’t vaporware, but I’ve never seen one in the US.

I saw one back in 2015 on one of the LE reps guns. They were touted as Gov contract only items, and Sig had them in the event a prospective contract required a tabbed trigger safety. Haven't seen or heard of any since.

If Agency markets this correctly, they will likely make a ton of money on these.

TXPO
    Last edited by Texaspoff; 05-07-2019 at 06:41 AM.
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

Makes sense that someone like Agency would bring one to market. Many of us speculated, incorrectly, that SIG was going to add a tab after the drop debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Makes sense that someone like Agency would bring one to market. Many of us speculated, incorrectly, that SIG was going to add a tab after the drop debacle.
    Releasing a tabbed trigger after Drop Gate would be an admission that there was a design flaw in the initial pistol release. Plus, Sig's whole marketing for the P320 is that it's the "anti GLOCK" - and most people associate the tabbed trigger with Glock...

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Releasing a tabbed trigger after Drop Gate would be an admission that there was a design flaw in the initial pistol release. Plus, Sig's whole marketing for the P320 is that it's the "anti GLOCK" - and most people associate the tabbed trigger with Glock...
    Hmm, hard to argue with this. It’d be interesting if someone still had a drop-and-Fire P320, dropped installed a tabbed trigger in it, and found it fixed the problem. If so,I bet that’d been a lot cheaper than what Sig did to resolve it.
    Last edited by Bucky; 05-08-2019 at 03:55 AM.

If this had been around when dropgate broke, I'd probably have kept my P320 instead of trading it for a G17.4

Oh well. We're all-in on Glock now.
    "Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." - R. A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Hmm, hard to argue with this. It’d be interesting if someone still had a drop-and-Fire P320, dropped installed a tabbed trigger in it, and found it fixed the problem. If so,I bet that’d been a lot cheaper than what Sig did to resolve it.

I have some 320's that haven't been upgraded. I would love to test out that theory.

TXPO
    Last edited by Texaspoff; 05-08-2019 at 07:48 AM.
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

User Tag List