Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3rd Gen Smiths

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar

3rd Gen Smiths

AIM has some in stock.

https://aimsurplus.com/firearm/handgun/

I don’t need a 4013TSW. I don’t need a 4013TSW. I don’t need a 4013TSW.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Not to enable ,but you need a 4006TSW with the integral rail. http://summitgunbroker.com/4006-tsw-chp.html
    Last edited by farscott; 05-04-2019 at 02:12 PM. Reason: grammar

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Now that all the agencies are dumping their 40s and going back to the 9 - it is really tempting to pick up a 40.

Now I just have to find one that my Commissars in Sacramento approve of me having.......

I would love me a Smith 3rd Gen - but they are not Proletariat enough......
    Last edited by Suvorov; 05-04-2019 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    Not to enable ,but you need a 4006TSW with the integral rail. http://summitgunbroker.com/4006-tsw-chp.html
    AIM has them, as well.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    Not in this state of firearms re***ds, I don't.

Ooooo, If I could still have 15 round mags I’d be all over $339.95 5906s. Maybe a 6904 while I was at it. Amazing how my 3rd gen S&W addiction can flare back up after lying seemingly dormant for years.

Quote Originally Posted by TDA View Post
    Ooooo, If I could still have 15 round mags I’d be all over $339.95 5906s. Maybe a 6904 while I was at it. Amazing how my 3rd gen S&W addiction can flare back up after lying seemingly dormant for years.
    I tell myself that I need to factor in the shipping out, the FFL fees, a holster, and a half-dozen or so spare mags. So that *budget priced* used gun's gonna cost me over $600 by the time it's all said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I tell myself that I need to factor in the shipping out, the FFL fees, a holster, and a half-dozen or so spare mags. So that *budget priced* used gun's gonna cost me over $600 by the time it's all said and done.
    That is exactly the same wet blanket I throw over myself at times like these. It will always make more sense to take that $600 and either buy yet another Glock 19, or a modern production .357 revolver, as those are the two platforms I'm focusing on.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

I’ve mostly got the support gear. I was pretty committed to the 5906/5903 as my platform of choice at one point. They’re sooo cheap now, but Now that we’re a 10 round state they’re probably a deal for other people.

I keep telling people the same thing. And I always buy both a RH and LH set of carry gear. Clumsy oaf that I am, it has paid off when I break feet, digits, wrists, arms, etc.

Add some spare recoil springs, a dozen mags, holsters, new sights..... that budget price gets steep.

Says the guy that snagged a "Made in Czechoslovakia" CZ-75 transitional model last week for $300 cash......

I. Am. Weak.

User Tag List