Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What a new belt does for you!

Previously, I put Kore belt on a do not buy list, for my relative who was buying a Christmas present for a LEO relative. RGB and Nextbelt (the later what was purchased). RGB uses only screws for the buckle to belt and Nextbelt used two screws besides the teeth feature. That belt served them well.

My basis was trying one of those import belts and buckles and after two months, having to catch the buckle when going to use the facilities. I expect the change was others experiencing the same.

I'm reluctant to buy from Kore. For one thing, I wonder how sturdy the teeth / gear system will be long-term. For another, when I checked youtube for Kore reviews a year ago, somebody from Kore (the owner I assume) trolled every review and comment with challenges and argument. The Kore rep came across as a real dick. Should that matter? Maybe, maybe not...

Site Supporter
    The last thing I worry about is what anybody puts in the YouTube comments. I base my purchases on how the piece of equipment in question works for my needs. Others may have different purchasing criteria.

That said- if someone is regularly swapping buckles on a Kore belt, the teeth will probably fray the end of the belt. I bought a buckle for each belt. I set it once, and haven’t removed it since. If anyone knows if the Nexbelt is a little stiffer than the Kore nylon, I would be willing to try one.
    Last edited by msstate56; 05-07-2019 at 10:51 PM.

I’m on NextBelt number 2. I can’t see myself looking at anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry T View Post
    I'm reluctant to buy from Kore. For one thing, I wonder how sturdy the teeth / gear system will be long-term. For another, when I checked youtube for Kore reviews a year ago, somebody from Kore (the owner I assume) trolled every review and comment with challenges and argument. The Kore rep came across as a real dick. Should that matter? Maybe, maybe not...
    Yeah YouTube comments are as useful as (insert funny pun here)....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post

Name:  6F6158EC-DE1C-46B4-BFFB-05787097111C.jpg
Views: 643
Size:  89.4 KBName:  6F6158EC-DE1C-46B4-BFFB-05787097111C.jpg
Views: 643
Size:  89.4 KB

This is one from their site that I have. Not sure what the nextbelt looks like

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post

Is the new belt number 2 because one went bad? Or just love them both? I don’t see myself buying another belt after this- it’s still holding up great after quite the use.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCC View Post
    Is the new belt number 2 because one went bad? Or just love them both? I don’t see myself buying another belt after this- it’s still holding up great after quite the use.
    Partly I wanted a leather belt. Only issue I had with the original nylon unit is some of the plastic liner cracked. Didn’t effect function.

I was in Ross today ($28 MSRP Calvin Klein's for $6) and saw this belt that reminded me of these Kore/Next Belts.

Banned
    Shilling.

User Tag List