Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What a new belt does for you!

Banned

What a new belt does for you!

I was looking for a new gun belt and I looked through a few reviews online and I wound up trying out an EDC belt by Kore Essentials. Its thier new 2.0 version that just came out and it’s legit awesome. I found the belt to be stiff but flexible and it has a really cool track system that is stitched into the back of the belt so I don’t have to find the right hole in the belt for my fit. I feel like simular to a reusable zip tie like feel which is perfect for the various adjustments I make based on what I carry and what clothes I wear. When my sidearm is right against my waist there's no sag or slag and I get a faster draw because the belt doesn't raise up when I pull-it really keeps my gear put. The reason I'm giving them a shout out is because I carry daily and also use the belt professionally and this belt is by far the most comfortable gun belt I have ever bought, used or owned. I told my co-workers and showed them how it works and they bought a few also and they are being shipped out now to them. Let me know what you think or what you wear as I’m curious if others have tried it out.

I have 2 of the Kore Belts. The newer version with the screws that help hold the buckle on and the older version. Both are great one is the tactical version one is leather.
    The leather was my first gun belt. No need to try any others. The clip on my Vedder Holster fit perfectly.
    I wear the belts when I’m traveling for business and not able to carry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Do any of you have a link to this new version? I bought a Kore leather gunbelt last year and it's pretty marginal support. Okay with Perry suspenders, but without suspenders a Glock 19 is doable with a lot of tightening but over the belt's realistic limit.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Do any of you have a link to this new version? I bought a Kore leather gunbelt last year and it's pretty marginal support. Okay with Perry suspenders, but without suspenders a Glock 19 is doable with a lot of tightening but over the belt's realistic limit.
    https://www.koreessentials.com/colle...ced-belt-set-1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolB View Post
    I have 2 of the Kore Belts. The newer version with the screws that help hold the buckle on and the older version. Both are great one is the tactical version one is leather.
    The leather was my first gun belt. No need to try any others. The clip on my Vedder Holster fit perfectly.
    I wear the belts when I’m traveling for business and not able to carry.

Agree seems like this belt is the way to go

Banned
    https://www.koreessentials.com/

I think they must have improved since then because it works great for me

I carried a Glock 19 for almost 2 years with the 1st generation Kore Leather belt and had no issues but there were a few holster clips that I had issues with but once I started using a Vedder Holster it’s been rock solid.

I gotta say, my "A Better Belt" horse hide belt is awesome. I either carry a steel k frame or full sized 1911. A g19 is a piece of cake.

These Kore belts remind me of the belt section at Montgomery Wards.

Site Supporter
    I’ve been using a Kore tactical tan nylon belt for about 9 months on duty (plainclothes investigator). I carry a G19 in Safariland gls, handcuffs, spare 21 round mag and badge. Plus it’s holding up pants with 2 giant iPhone XRs. It works well, and carries that load with no problems. I love the adjustment range, so you can get it just right depending on clothing layers or how big of a lunch you had. I’m using the “leather” gun belts off duty with just a 19 in a JM owb and a spare mag. The leather gun belts are not as stiff as the nylon. However, coming from a Jones Tactical EDC cobra belt- they are slightly less stiff than that. I wouldn’t mind the tactical nylon version being a little stiffer- but so far it’s working.

User Tag List