Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: What was your EDC rig from days gone by(e)?

Through most of the 1980's it was a .32 ACP Walther PPK in a home made boot holster. If I though I needed more power, it was a Star PD Mexican carry.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar

What was your EDC rig from days gone by(e)?

Carried a Govt 1911 in a Versamax clone, as was fashionable at the time. But, never was crazy about 4:00 carry. Switched to a Dan Wesson CBOB in a Summer Special clone modified for appendix carry. This was mid-2000’s, I carried appendix before it was cool. I wasn’t particularly knowledgeable or wise or ahead of the curve, I just knew it worked better for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Darth_Uno; 05-26-2019 at 08:23 PM.

my first carry gun was a Sig P6 (I turned 21 around the time they were $320) in a Comp-Tac CTAC, carried at 4:30.

Over the years I switched to appendix, switched to striker fired, then BACK to DA/SA. New EDC is a PX4CC in a Keeper. I've also switched from leather belts to nylon.

I've added a Leatherman multitool and a flashlight. My wallet has gone from a duct tape wallet, to a wallet made out of a tie, to a Saddleback leather billfold. I've added a pocket comb because I started cutting my hair, and I stuck an ASP Key Defender on my keys.

My first carry gun was a P7M8 in a Del Fatti holster. I would probably still be carrying it if HK was still making them.

User Tag List