Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My S&W 442 Pro finally showed up...Worse than Century Arms!

Quote Originally Posted by azerious View Post
    Attachment 37779
    Attachment 37780
    Attachment 37781

Replacement came in and I’m extremely relieved. So far it
    looks and functions fine. Small amount of end shake like they all have now but definitely acceptable. And the finish is pretty darn good with zero canted barrel. Shooting will be the final test.
    Well, that's a little more like it..who ever assembled the first one you got should be fired, along with the QC person who let it slide by..

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Well, that's a little more like it..who ever assembled the first one you got should be fired, along with the QC person who let it slide by..
    I agree. Props to Grabagun for their CS

Add me to the list of people who have problems with an S&W revo. I have a 340 and 629 that have been great after a thousand or so rounds each. I have a 327 on the other hand that had to go back three times. Light primer strikes, barrel shroud began unscrewing, then more light primer strikes. I was doing no work to the gun either, pistol completely stock. That 327 was a supposed performance center model too. Honestly I think the performance center guns are more prone to problems. There are so many people that have issues with performance center guns, it's really baffling.

Wow, super disappointing. Proof is in your pics. I’m not promoting Kimber, don’t have the hat, shirt, lapel or anything like that. What I can say is that the fit/finish on my K6s is excellent. I did break the firing pin after dry firing the crap out of it without snap caps. They replaced under warranty with a quick turn around. Still dry fire the crap out of it but now

User Tag List