Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Working with two guns

I carry a revolver on the job and compete in both SSR & CDP regularly. When I choose my CDP gun I went with a gun with no safety because there was none on my revolver. IMHO you should keep the two as close a layout and operation as possible. My competition setup is laid out the same as my duty rig. The only exception is that speedloaders ride at 1-2 o'clock in front of the holster and mags sit at 9 oclock opposite side of the body. I have yet to forget in training or competition which I'm running revolver or auto when it comes to reloads.
    Scott
    Only Hits Count - The Faster the Hit the more it Counts!!!!!!; DELIVER THE SHOT!
    Stephen Hillier - "An amateur practices until he can do it right, a professional practices until he can't do it wrong."

Little update. The problem kinda solved itself. After spending a few weeks and approx 2000 rounds with the Shadow I just came to the conclusion that it wasn't for me. It's a great gun but not in my hands. Picked up the old Glock again after not having shot it for a few months and still performed better in my hands. Sold the CZ and moved on an experience richer! Thanks for all the tips.

User Tag List