Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Glock Trigger Options 2019 (Maybe It Will Fix My Left-Shooting)

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Pre travel is what makes a glock safe. Less travel is less safe.

Some people’s hands don’t work with some guns. There are smaller guns out there.
    I've watched some of the Johnny Glock vids and I truly believe he knows his way around a Glock and how to eek out every possible edge while retaining the passive safeties. That said, no fucking way would I carry a trigger modified to that degree... For the range, sure. For carry, no thank you. If I require a 1911 trigger I'll carry a 1911... It has a manual safety for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by pew_pew View Post
    Ahh ok. Even with Gen 4s and 5s?

You could get like a Jonny Glock trigger. With the reduced pre-travel it shortens the trigger reach and allows you to get more finger on the trigger. He talks about this in a video somewhere and says it’s the reason why he reduces it and sets it with a screw.
    I have owned all the Gen 5 Glocks and have tried Johnny Glocks, Vanek and several others.
    My hand works fine on smaller pistols like a P365, P365 XL, G43, G43X, G48, Etc. but pushes against the frame on most full size pistols with my trigger finger hard against the right side of the frame.

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    I have owned all the Gen 5 Glocks and have tried Johnny Glocks, Vanek and several others.
    My hand works fine on smaller pistols like a P365, P365 XL, G43, G43X, G48, Etc. but pushes against the frame on most full size pistols with my trigger finger hard against the right side of the frame.
    The struggle is real. Avoid 1911s, they work really well with a pair of slim grips and a short trigger and then suddenly you have a second mortgage.

The struggle is real. Avoid 1911s, they work really well with a pair of slim grips and a short trigger and then suddenly you have a second mortgage.
    I will stay with the striker fired pistols.

Site Supporter
    Very real. I’m trying to learn to speak Glock to see if a red dot is for me. I caught my brain trying to convince me that buying a CCO and dotting it up would be cheaper in the long run than the cost of the ammo to learn to stop shooting Glocks left!!!

I’m like, “Almost got me, brain!” Then I went back to debating DW Vigil or Colt CCO........

Maybe try this:

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    PP
    (the onomatopoeia of your name is quite rich but I digress...)

Maybe he has taken a class of two.

Maybe you are simply wrong when you say- “Take a class with a good trainer and once you learn what a good grip feels like it all makes sense.”

Maybe reasonable minds/shooters can differ.

I second the motion for a training resume throwdown.

User Tag List