Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone here EDC a Ruger LC9 or LC9s?

Quote Originally Posted by Noidslo View Post
    I have an Lc9s for when I want something smaller than my G19. The Ruger only has about 750 rounds through it, but so far it’s been reliable and accurate if I do my part. Great trigger, just need to get my grip more consistent.
    Have you tried the extended round magazine in yours? Sure, it kind of takes away from its concealability with having such a longer hand grip but it sure makes it easier to hang onto that’s for sure.

I’ve got like 4 or 5, 9-round magazines for this little pistol and like, 3 or 4 of the regular mags but I don’t even hardly use those anymore because I can conceal this pistol even in my front pocket just fine even with the longer magazines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Have you tried the extended round magazine in yours? Sure, it kind of takes away from its concealability with having such a longer hand grip but it sure makes it easier to hang onto that’s for sure.

I’ve got like 4 or 5, 9-round magazines for this little pistol and like, 3 or 4 of the regular mags but I don’t even hardly use those anymore because I can conceal this pistol even in my front pocket just fine even with the longer magazines.

I haven't tried the extended 9 round magazine. The main reason I have the LC9S is when I want something much smaller and lighter than my Glock 19. Right or wrong, if I add a longer magazine or even add a Hogue Beavertail slip on grip, I'm thinking I'd want to go to my 19 since I shoot it so much better. I'm thinking I might try the inner tube or Talon grip tape and keep working on developing my grip strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Noidslo View Post
    I haven't tried the extended 9 round magazine. The main reason I have the LC9S is when I want something much smaller and lighter than my Glock 19. Right or wrong, if I add a longer magazine or even add a Hogue Beavertail slip on grip, I'm thinking I'd want to go to my 19 since I shoot it so much better. I'm thinking I might try the inner tube or Talon grip tape and keep working on developing my grip strength.
    You might like it with the extended magazine. With that, it’ll be a little bit taller than your 19 but probably not my much, and still not near as long. Plus it still should be a little lighter too.

User Tag List