Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Rex Delta

I definitely hope you get it sorted out.

Tl;dr - you win some, you lose some.

To briefly recap, lots of failures to feed, finally got RMA in late July after first contacting FIME Group in Mid-June about my problems. RMA was very emphatic about including EVERYTHING. In addition to simple procrastination I couldn’t find the 17-round mag for the longest time. Needless to say it was right in front of my face the whole time.

Anyway, sent it in November 30, at my cost. Called them first week of January to see what was up, they said 4-6 weeks was expected turnaround time. After radio silence, called again on January 31. Later that day got email below saying it was on its way back:

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take a look at your firearm.
    We have done a thorough inspection, all necessary work has been
    performed and the item has been tested to make sure that it is within
    the high quality specifications The FIME Group, LLC is known for.
    I replied to the email to ask if there would be notes about what they found/what was done, and if not could they please tell me what the story was. No reply. When the gun arrived back there were no notes. Called again, left a voicemail with the CS guy. No reply. Called again early last week and asked that they leave a message for the CS guy to please call me to let me know what they found/what was done. The woman I spoke with assured me she would. Still radio silence.

Took it out to the range today. 15 rounds of HST 124gr in the 15-round mag, 17 rounds of S&B 124gr in the 17-rd mag. Failures to feed on rounds 7 and 8 of the HST. Not impressed.

BUT:

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Ever since I was a small boy I’ve wondered what the customer service was like in Slovenia. Like playing in the NFL, I’d accepted that it was just never going to happen for me. Never give up on your dreams.
    Boyhood dream realized.

Kvars got these on sale for $350 if anyone still wants one to mess around with

https://www.k-var.com/arex-rex-delta...tol-poly-frame

Vending Machine Operator
    This is why PF is valuable. I definitely would have jumped on this for $350 until I saw the experience Kayne Wyoming had.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

...and these were touted (by some) as the new Sig-killers.

Site Supporter
    A Glock by any other name is still a...copy/imitation/wanna-be. (smile)

Dave

User Tag List