Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Rex Delta

Semi-automatic pistols ostensibly designed for personal protection that don't feed HSTs out of the box are a no go for me, dawg.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    Semi-automatic pistols ostensibly designed for personal protection that don't feed HSTs out of the box are a no go for me, dawg.
    In the early going it’s choked equally on 4 different kinds of ammo, so there’s not a peculiar aversion to HST. As noted above it may have turned a corner, with no FTFs over the last 45 rounds, 25 of which were HST. We shall see how things go from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer81 View Post
    In the early going it’s choked equally on 4 different kinds of ammo, so there’s not a peculiar aversion to HST. As noted above it may have turned a corner, with no FTFs over the last 45 rounds, 25 of which were HST. We shall see how things go from here.
    I was being polite. Because a semi-automatic pistol that requires a "break in" period is also a no-go for me for personal defense.

15 failures in 159 rounds, yikes.

Having seen/handled one in person, the frame polymer looks and feels cheap and had sharp edges all around the front of the grip. Trigger has a huge uncomfortable safety tab as well......

Desire to purchase: totally averted.
    Last edited by MrInox; 05-22-2019 at 05:59 PM.

Crash Test Dummy Collision #4 - Saturday, May 25

Three mags:

15 rds MEN 124gr
    15 rds HST 147gr
    10 rds MEN 124gr

When last we left our Rex Delta, she had consumed 45 consecutive rounds with a stoppage. The winning streak continued today with flawless performance through 15 rounds of MEN 124gr and 4 rounds of HST 147gr.

And then:

Name:  d8c4ee8bd67e727b8f1ca3c868b9c352c91add7599499480aede3009e9829776.jpg
Views: 714
Size:  69.9 KB

1 FTF with the HST
    2 FTFs with the third mag (MEN)

Ever since I was a small boy I’ve wondered what the customer service was like in Slovenia. Like playing in the NFL, I’d accepted that it was just never going to happen for me. Never give up on your dreams.

Ever since I was a small boy I’ve wondered what the customer service was like in Slovenia. Like playing in the NFL, I’d accepted that it was just never going to happen for me. Never give up on your dreams.
    Ok, I LOL’d a little too much at that...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

awp_101 is not the only one who laughed at this line.

Well, you can't say you didn't give it a fair shake, at least, and you definitely have a sense of humor about it. As others in this thread have commented, you've put up with a lot more than a lot of us would have. If you got a lemon and the manufacturer makes it right, I guess it's all good. If it's a repeating pattern and/or they're not willing to fix it, then we've all learned about something we should avoid. Good luck to you.

That thing makes the Avidity Arms pd10 look like a viable option...

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    I was being polite. Because a semi-automatic pistol that requires a "break in" period is also a no-go for me for personal defense.
    My vp9 took about 150 rounds to settle in with ball ammo. So I guess that would take it off your acceptable list?

User Tag List