Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Remind Me: Which Centennials Feature Factory Night Sight?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I've never owned a .380 (Not sure I'm gonna start now either, for that matter.)

For the moment I'm just sticking with the 642 since my usage of the J is limited to a pretty small universe and set of conditions.

On top of that, I'm pretty sure I'd end up with at least some degree of buyer's remorse if I opted to replace it, no matter how much I enjoyed the new toy firearm. So, can't really justify it to myself at the moment. My powers of rationalization must be weakening.
    Our philosophy of J Frame usage and desire for a .380 align.
    My 442 is strictly a pocket gun and fills the role a small .380 bottom feeder would.
    My idea for a flat light NPE gun would most likely be a Beretta Pico if the promised 7.65/.32 barrel were actually available. One more round in the mag than .380, slightly better penetration with hotter Euro ball ammo, and a little less recoil, I have read.

Quote Originally Posted by deputyG23 View Post
    Our philosophy of J Frame usage and desire for a .380 align.
    My 442 is strictly a pocket gun and fills the role a small .380 bottom feeder would.
    Totally understand that point of view and I have good holsters for pocket carry but I freely admit that it represents maybe 5% of my J frame carry time.

Lately the Harry's Holster "Icon" has been getting a lot of use and I'm pleased with it. Tom's DSG holster has by far had the lion's share of carry duty.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List