Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Magazine pouch solutions for skinnier people

For a belt loop, owb, low profile mag carrier the Glock brand cheap poly mag carriers are awesome.
    Ive used them with both Glock and H&K mags with great results.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    For a belt loop, owb, low profile mag carrier the Glock brand cheap poly mag carriers are awesome.
    Ive used them with both Glock and H&K mags with great results.
    The Glock gear is awesome (combat gear I believe it's called?). It's cheap, widely available, and is very concealable by design. I strongly recommend it to shooters getting into CCW who don't have the money for a custom rig - kydex or leather. If they bought a Glock obviously. Though I hear M&Ps fit as well.

Now the Glock Tac Light on the other hand.....

The glock mag pouch "looks" like it would be tough to get a good index on the front of the mag with your pointy finger... Is this a non issue?
    I train to be better than I was yesterday. -F2S

Quote Originally Posted by jstyer View Post
    The glock mag pouch "looks" like it would be tough to get a good index on the front of the mag with your pointy finger... Is this a non issue?
    The material is so thin and slick its not an issue.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Received two KYTEX Shooting pouches for Glock 9mm, and am very pleased. Seem to conceal very well, and ride pretty damn close to the body. I really like the minimalistic design. Had been wearing a Dale Fricke Horizontal pouch. I think it might have a speed advantage on the Fricke pouch, but I don't know definitively yet.

User Tag List