Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I prefer Rantingly.com over Drudge :)

I prefer Rantingly.com over Drudge :)

#RESIST

Site Supporter
    Bookmarked. I've never heard of them, but was amused by what I saw.

Chris

What a depressing caption about what was once, (in my view), the greatest city in America for a single straight male.

I guess everything changes.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Someone please tell me why I should care that San Franciscans are getting exactly what they want. Last I checked, Prop 47 passed by a wide margin and was particularly popular in San Francisco (80% voted in favor). So, I suggest that people living in San Fran either leave, change their political philosophy, or grab a couple of slices of bread to better enjoy some of that shit laying around.
    Last edited by Sensei; 05-25-2019 at 11:00 AM.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    What a depressing caption about what was once, (in my view), the greatest city in America for a single straight male.

I guess everything changes.
    San Francisco was and still is a beautiful city - it is just suffering from 50+ years of unchecked progressive rule. A real shame but I see no saving it as the middle class is quickly being squeezed out, the bottom half want the government to give them everything and the top half are rich enough they think they can afford their virtue signaling (spoiler - they will soon find out they are wrong).

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    ...or grab a couple of slices of bread to better enjoy some of that shit laying around.
    Zing!
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Someone please tell me why I should care that San Franciscans are getting exactly what they want. Last I checked, Prop 47 passed by a wide margin and was particularly popular in San Francisco (80% voted in favor). So, I suggest that people living in San Fran either leave, change their political philosophy, or grab a couple of slices of bread to better enjoy some of that shit laying around.
    My feelings exactly, those shitheads voted for this, let them lay in the bed they made..They got exactly what they deserve..

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    A little more blunt

https://rantingly.com/
    Thanks for the link, I didn't know about rantingly.com. Some good articles and without the annoying continual refresh of drudge that makes me wonder about the web pages security.

Student
    ...or grab a couple of slices of bread to better enjoy some of that shit laying around.
    This might explain why Nutella got so trendy.

I saw San Francisco 30+ years ago. It was a really nice place then. There were a few hippies around Haight-Ashbery but that added to the local color and they knew enough not to shit on the sidewalk.

User Tag List