Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ollie North ousted from his NRA role

Ollie North ousted from his NRA role

Sorry if missed it but I didn't see a thread on this. Wayne LaPierre and Ollie North got sideways and Ollie is out. Wow.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nra-ceo-w...-him-to-resign

I guess he should've remained mute. [emoji57]
    https://youtu.be/xqcZ2xwvGp0

Honestly, It would'nt hurt things if Wayne left as well, I think it's long past time for some new faces, and new ideas at the NRA..

Ollie North ousted from his NRA role

They need to clean house at the NRA and the first one that needs to go is that smarmy, money-grubbing, choir-preaching, faintly slime-ridden, $39,000 worth of expensive suit buying in a single day, $13,800 in rent paid for a “young female summer intern”, $264,000 in travel and hotel expense billing, obnoxious idiot LaPierre.

That stupid motherfucker’s always reminded me of a TV preacher and now that it looks like his hands’ve been in the cookie jar up to his shoulders for years now I’m glad to see my asshole radar is still in good working order.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/leaked-..._copyURL_share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TR675; 05-11-2019 at 02:16 PM.

Sooner rather than later would be good.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by TR675 View Post
    They need to clean house at the NRA and the first one that needs to go is that smarmy, money-grubbing, choir-preaching, faintly slime-ridden, $39,000 worth of expensive suit buying in a single day, $13,800 in rent paid for a “young female summer intern”, $264,000 in travel and hotel expense billing, obnoxious idiot LaPierre.

That stupid motherfucker’s always reminded me of a TV preacher and now that it looks like his hands’ve been in the cookie jar up to his shoulders for years now I’m glad to see my asshole radar is still in good working order.

I wonder how much of a pro-2A lawsuit against anti gun law could be acquired for $316,800. I think WLP is putting his livelihood quite a bit ahead of gun rights in the priority list. That’s particularly frustrating when thinking about the NRA staffers who get told that it needs to be about the passion, and not the paycheck.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Site Supporter
    I generally support the NRA's work and don't gripe about them much. That said, one of the reasons I chose to be annual member rather than a lifetime member is to sort of make sure they aren't doing stupid stuff. Do good work -- I send extra money. Don't, well, my membership might end.

The expenses are certainly extravagant and appear unnecessary, and the NRA Board, which is responsible for oversight, needs to be addressing them. That said, the letters from AMc, which raise questions about purchases dating back to 2004, certainly appear to be vindictive.. If the expenses were questionable, someone should have been raising this issue in 2004, not 2019. (The one-day $39,435 expenditure occurred on May 11, 2004).

Pox on 'em all, I guess.

Tell us how you really feel.

Excellent work. Clark W. Griswold approves of this message [emoji41]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

User Tag List