Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ollie North ousted from his NRA role

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post

I miss seeing her on this board. Thanks for the links, Drang.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I miss seeing her on this board.
    Aaawwwwwwww. [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    www.CitizensSafety.com | www.CitizensSafetyOnline.com
    | Learn more. Plan well. Fear less.|

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Johnson View Post
    Aaawwwwwwww. [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Hey, I didn't think you'd be around to see that. (Notice I didn't put an @ in my post.)

Now everyone's gonna know I'm a pushover.

Okay, serious now...it's good to see you here. I look forward to reading your point of view on many of the issues we're up against these days.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Okay, serious now...it's good to see you here. I look forward to reading your point of view on many of the issues we're up against these days.
    Thanks, Blues. I took a hiatus for a bit, then returned as a silent lurker, and now Drang has dragged me out of the bushes, so, hey everybody! LOL. Hope you guys are all doing well. [emoji4]

Thanks, Blues. I took a hiatus for a bit, then returned as a silent lurker, and now Drang has dragged me out of the bushes, so, hey everybody! LOL. Hope you guys are all doing well. [emoji4]

I had two different friends send me text messages this morning: "Dude, go read Tiffany's blog and sign her letter." I also forwarded the links to other friends.

Greatly looking forward to seeing you next year here in Dallas for Tac-Con. Your waiting army of minions grows ever larger. Let us know how we can pitch in and help out.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I had two different friends send me text messages this morning: "Dude, go read Tiffany's blog and sign her letter." I also forwarded the links to other friends.

Greatly looking forward to seeing you next year here in Dallas for Tac-Con. Your waiting army of minions grows ever larger. Let us know how we can pitch in and help out.
    Oh, wow! Thanks so much! And thanks to your two friends, too. [emoji4] See you in Dallas! (Really excited about that...)

www.FrontSightPress.com
    www.CitizensSafety.com
    www.Rangemaster.com

I'd love to add my name to your letter, but I'm putting my dues into the SAF & GOA until the NRA's swamp is drained and I see no option for "former NRA member."

PS: 72 board members? Seventy-two??

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    I'd love to add my name to your letter, but I'm putting my dues into the SAF & GOA until the NRA's swamp is drained and I see no option for "former NRA member."

PS: 72 board members? Seventy-two??
    There are 76. (If I wrote 72 somewhere... Oops - my bad.)

If you like, please feel free to go ahead and submit. Thanks for your support. I'll add an option for "former member" in about twenty seconds, and you can use the comments section to explain why you left, if you like. In the last version I sent to the Board, I included some of the comments that people had left. I think they need to know that folks are bailing over this dumpster fire.

www.FrontSightPress.com
    www.CitizensSafety.com
    www.Rangemaster.com
    Last edited by Tiffany Johnson; 05-16-2019 at 06:58 PM. Reason: typo

Site Supporter

Hi Tiffany, it was good to finally meet you in person at annual meeting. I meant to ask you why you had stopped participating on here, so I'm glad to see that you're back.

Added my name to Tiffany's letter, while my NRA dues are paid through this year, I'm also a member of G.O.A. , and if the swamp at the NRA (and, that includes you, WLP) is'nt drained, and soon, I know where my support,(and money) is going to...
    Last edited by ralph; 05-16-2019 at 07:43 PM.

User Tag List