Thread: Watch Out Jr. Shooters There is a New Competitor in Town

Watch Out Jr. Shooters There is a New Competitor in Town

I used to be an avid USPSA and IDPA shooter but as y'all know priorities change. My wife and I concentrated on raising the kids and making sure they had opportunities to participate in multiple events and sports as they grew up.

Today my old hobbies and new priorities merged and my stepdaughter started on her journey into competitive shooting with our first formal practice. She had a great time and the results speak for themselves.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

That is Awesome!

Just make it FUN for her. As long as they are having fun the rest will fall right into place.

Big Congratulations!

That is the goal.

I just want her to have fun. She takes after her mom though, and she wants to crush anyone in her way, lol.

Way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by jamautry View Post
    I just want her to have fun. She takes after her mom though, and she wants to crush anyone in her way, lol.
    My kind of girl.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Last night I got to take her twin brother to the range for his practice session. He did awesome as well. We snapped a picture of his first 30 shots. It was semi-rapid fire (about a shot every 3/4 of a second) at 5 yards.

He ended up firing 100 rounds concentrating on making accurate shots rapidly out to 10 yards.

User Tag List