Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pistol Sight Preferences 2019

That's very cool, I'm pretty sure I'm going to give them a try in the near future. Especially since they're available for most HK pistols now. Last I checked on them they were Glock only (it's been a while).

One of those MGW sight pushers is in my near future as well, hopefully these sights are compatible with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    That's very cool, I'm pretty sure I'm going to give them a try in the near future. Especially since they're available for most HK pistols now. Last I checked on them they were Glock only (it's been a while).

One of those MGW sight pushers is in my near future as well, hopefully these sights are compatible with them.
    Awesome, look forward to you're impressions on them.

Its rough being a fan club of one

My friend who is a USPSA M experimented with the Diamond Speed Sights, I just texted him about them and he said "They were ok. But not significantly better than normal sights in my opinion."

.125 pro glo orange front
    .130 blacked out rear (non serrated)
    Both from ameriglo

I’ve always found hackathorn rears too wide, and I think for different guns they come in different widths. Had a set on an mp45 that had a .165 rear which were great, but then the others I’ve had were .180 width

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I'm a tactical operator and Instructor and also retired military."

-read on another forum

User Tag List