Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: M1152 & M1153 9mm Loads Info

Quote Originally Posted by ArgentFix View Post
    I had one dud primer in 2k rounds of Winchester #SG9W . Definitely the primer, 2 hard strikes. Otherwise they shot fine. Just a data point.
    Just shot the last of my Winchester SG9W flat point through a brand new P365 and had one light strike which fired on the second attempt. Maybe it's different from the current M1152 packaging, maybe it was the gun, maybe inconsistent primers... who knows. Again, just another data point. 2 FTFire total in 3k rounds of SG9W through various guns.
    Last edited by ArgentFix; 10-24-2019 at 01:01 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    Well, great minds think alike. I got a box in from Brownell's yesterday and made it to the range today with my chronograph. Five rounds from my PX4 (4" barrel) averaged 1235 fps with an SD of 7. So it's feistier than the "pretend" version by 60 fps in my gun, about where 115 +P would be (I've never chronoed any, just my guess). POI is the same as 124s for me.

Somebody, maybe SGA, has Independence bulk 115 +P FMJ for $180/k shipped. I don't see this as cost-effective training ammo at the current price. IMO Winchester's 124-grain NATO-spec FMJ is a better choice. This might be a good choice for defensive ammo in NJ where expanding ammo is verboten.
    I was right, SGA has the Independence 115-grain +P FMJ here. It's $186/k shipped.

User Tag List