Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Recommending an ar

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Me: Okeedokie.
    This is the single most useful word in one's lexicon when dealing with a shooter whose mind is already (poorly) made up. With practice, it can simultaneously convey complete agreement, abject disinterest, and utter contempt.

It's particularly useful with people who own or want to buy XDs and SERPAs.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    This is the single most useful word in one's lexicon when dealing with a shooter whose mind is already (poorly) made up. With practice, it can simultaneously convey complete agreement, abject disinterest, and utter contempt.

It's particularly useful with people who own or want to buy XDs and SERPAs.
    At work I frequently also use "Right!"

Boss: I need you to come in this Saturday and sit around doing nothing while the rest of us make up for fucking off all week.
    Me: Right!

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    I do a lot of business with these guys. Great company and can't say enough about them.

DSG Arms Colt 6920 $995
    Another satisfied DSG Arms customer here. I bought my 6920 there - and they offer a LE/MIL price that discounts that price a bit further. Free shipping codes too (check their subforum on AR15.com or their Facebook page).

just to update JConn's thread--

the person in the original post is a mutual friend.

he recently bought the Ruger.

then JConn went up to Virginia Arms. Texted me a pic of a DD M4 (do not remember the version, but complete gun with quad rail) that was a little cheaper than what our friend paid for his ruger.

Pretty much broke our hearts.

We tried.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

User Tag List