Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10K Round Aimpoint ACRO Review

Nice, but not the first (or second, or even third) LE or mil centric "white paper" on the topic over the past two decades...
    Last edited by DocGKR; 04-23-2019 at 04:31 PM.
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

Quote Originally Posted by fwrun View Post
    As far as Cowan "writing the book," I believe it is a reference to the White Paper he publicly released to help move LE agencies that direction. I took it as a literal rather than figurative statement.

Edited to add link: https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=h...4a7f7925b1.pdf
    This is in fact what I was referring to. Regarding the existence of preceding studies, if I don't know something or have something wrong, next time, please provide me with the missing info. I don't know what I don't know.
    Last edited by einherjarvalk; 04-23-2019 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    Nice, but not the first (or second, or even third) LE or mil centric "white paper" on the topic over the past two decades...
    Hey Doc, do you have links or copies of the others? I’ve only been able to find Cowan’s and I love to be able to present them to my department. If you’d prefer I PM or email just advise.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    He is probably your guy for beating red dots in things.

For very high round count testing, the USPSA Carry Optics community is putting many rounds on multiple red dots, with more accumulated experience every month.

Incidentally, I am supposed to receive the first revised DP Pro next week, with the new reliability mods, for testing on my main practice gun.
    Agreed, Carry Optics is putting mileage on these things much faster, collectively than any individual.

And as an aside, I’ve got a broken DPP boxed up to go back to Leupold this week. Second time for this one.

Here's his YouTube video.

Quote Originally Posted by fwrun View Post
    Hey Doc, do you have links or copies of the others? I’ve only been able to find Cowan’s and I love to be able to present them to my department. If you’d prefer I PM or email just advise.
    I would like to see these as well.

User Tag List