Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M&P 45 PD trades $229

Site Supporter

M&P 45 PD trades $229

http://www.summitgunbroker.com/?redirect=false

Summit gunbroker has S&W M&P 45 FS PD trades with night sights and 1 mag for $229 through Monday.

Hell of a price for a solid gun.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I’m not even a striker fire guy, but yeah, that’s cheap! I’ve always thought the M&P was the nicest looking gun, of all the SF guns!

Site Supporter
    Once upon a time, not too long ago, I would have been all over this. They also have G22Gen4 trade ins as low as $309 and USP40Fs for under $400. I’m personally at a point in my life where I need to be downsizing as opposed to expanding. I really wish it were otherwise because this is probably the best buyers market we’ll have in our lifetimes.

I had one of those back when the 9mm M&P's were having accuracy issues..That pistol was a tack driver! Even the stock trigger was passable, $229 for a accurate, reliable pistol, that's good enough for HD, or for just throwing in the truck, is dirt cheap..
    Last edited by ralph; 04-21-2019 at 12:53 PM.

Vending Machine Operator
    My 4.6" M2.0 .45 is just a wonderful gun. I am all set for guns these days and don't jump sales, but if I was just getting into shooting or building a collection there is an embarrassment of riches out there in terms of great-quality used guns. I saw an excellent+ condition Glock 17 Gen 3 for $330 the other day.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

That is even less than our trade in allowance for early issue M&P45 1.0. We had them about 8 years. No significant issues after a few minor bugs were iron out after issue. Very reliable accurate guns. By accurate I mean I’ve shot 2-2.5” 5 shot groups on demand at 25 with and iron sighted pistol, and 6” 5 shot groups at 50 with an RMR sighted pistol.

If you get one with a crappy trigger, Apex makes excellent upgrade parts.

Good, sleeper guns.

Mark at Summit is a good dude.I have bought a poop-ton of guns from him over the years, and every one of them has been an excellent value.

Tempting.
    But I have lost my recoil tolerance for .45, my arthritis will have me flinching in short order.

Q: Will the Smith function on midrange target loads? I load .45 Minor for my 1911s but they are sprung for it.
    ASYM has a 185 at 775 that would do on the Factory for Carry plan.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Site Supporter
    If only these had thumb safeties...that's how the one I have is set up, and I don't want to further confuse my already-feeble mind.

I'm 67 but seem to have dodged the arthritis bullet, at least to this point. I'd be fine with carrying a .45 again but for the cost of ammo and components, and my current preference for TDA.
    Last edited by revchuck38; 04-21-2019 at 08:32 PM.

User Tag List