Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bosch Season 5.

Bosch Season 5.

Be advised, Bosch Season 5 is out.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Appreciate the heads up.

This has a better thread title, since I skipped the other thread, not knowing what it was about.

”Everybody matters or nobody matters.”

This show is phenomenal. Season 5 is based on Two Kinds of Truth, the latest solo Bosch novel and my least favorite by far. And they still manage to make it fun. I finished this season at 3am last night .

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoland View Post
    This show is phenomenal. Season 5 is based on Two Kinds of Truth, the latest solo Bosch novel and my least favorite by far. And they still manage to make it fun. I finished this season at 3am last night .
    The amazing thing is how they were able to get @LSP552 to play Bosch this season...

There's nothing civil about this war.

Anyone else kind of disappointed he didn't pull the Smith 76 out of his safe? Of course it would probably only run for 4 rounds and jam........
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Well, watched the last episode last night..tried rationing it out, 2 episodes a night, for the last 5 days..Now begins the long wait..next season, next year..shit..
    Last edited by ralph; 05-02-2019 at 07:06 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    Anyone else kind of disappointed he didn't pull the Smith 76 out of his safe? Of course it would probably only run for 4 rounds and jam........
    Yes, I saw that and I was disappointed! Guess that SMG with the dog would be unfair advantage! (Or, was it a Swedish K).

User Tag List