Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fifteen Months Later

Fifteen Months Later

Bosch. Season 5 up on Amazon Prime. Not even 19 April yet. Looks like tonight, I'll be staying up a bit past my bedtime.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

First episode was pretty solid- saving the rest for the weekend
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

We watched it earlier. Lots of details different from the book which covered the story, but still seems a worthy effort early on.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Yup, missed my bedtime too.
    I'm all in.
    Dean,
    “The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” - Thomas Paine
    "The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."- Antonio Meloni

Oh boy...
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Lots of details different from the book which covered the story
    Which one? I have been listening to them on Audible while I drive for business. On Last Coyote right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Which one? I have been listening to them on Audible while I drive for business. On Last Coyote right now.
    Two Kinds of Truth

(We only watched the first episode last night. Will resume later this evening, most likely.)
    Last edited by blues; 04-19-2019 at 08:28 AM.

Site Supporter
    So this is good?

Site Supporter
    Gonna try and wait until WifeGBiv is out of town in a few weeks. Probably won't succeed.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    So this is good?
    Compared to what? Welliver tweeted, (my wife follows him on twitter), that he thinks it's their best season so far. (I told her that I doubted he'd say it wasn't as good as past years.)

As mentioned, I only watched the first one last night. There are some changes from the book but that shouldn't take away from enjoying the plot and development of the story line, especially if you haven't read the book...imho.

User Tag List