Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Ruger Wrangler

Semper Paratus,

Steve

Huge price decrease from the Bearcat. I could see those as a very inexpensive and safe way to get kids shooting.

I believe this is the response to the Heritage Rough Rider revolvers. For $249 MSRP, I suspect the Wrangler will sell well in the market as it comes with the Ruger name, reputation, and customer service.

$249 full retail? That cerakote bronze version... clearly a "when" not "if" issue on my end.
    Last edited by Totem Polar; 04-18-2019 at 06:46 PM.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    $249 full retail? That cerakote bronze version... clearly a "when" not "if" issue on my end.
    My 9month old is smiling
    Name:  KIMG1236.jpg
Views: 2711
Size:  28.5 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I dig it. I’ll have to get a couple for my 7 year old son.

Good chance I’ll get one to teach my Esposa de Mexico to shoot and handle guns.

Pretty neat. But If it's the same size as a single six I'm going to wait and see if they make a 10-shot version.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

I’m in. I never bought a Bearcat, the roll marked cylinder always turned me off. Hopefully they’ll do a birdshead grip version at some point like they did with the Bearcat Shopkeeper, too.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Wow, Bearcat prices sure went up!

The new Ruger Wrangler looks like a bargain, and though I hate Cerakote as a firearms finish (way too fragile), maybe it'll quickly just get that "fake worn look" that seems to be popular nowadays.
    I suppose a stainless version would have upped the price too much.
    "Therefore, since the world has still... Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure, Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would, And train for ill and not for good." -- A.E. Housman

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post

TAKE MY MONEY! I always wanted to learn to really run one "duelist" mode. But not willing to chunk down bucks for centerfires first. This sounds neat.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List