Thread: Q Plan B and Cherry Bomb for SiCo Omega

Q Plan B and Cherry Bomb for SiCo Omega

Any SiCo Omega owners tried the Plan B and Cherry Bomb yet? I'm getting less and less confident in my ASR mount. At this point, if I don't REALLY tighten it down before turning the lock ring, I find it loose after a bit of shooting.

@Hansohn Brothers Really interested in your thoughts and insight as well.
    Last edited by StraitR; 04-17-2019 at 10:25 PM. Reason: botched tag

Personalities aside, the Q and Griffin products are solid choices. The Cherry Bomb has a very compact form factor and Griffin offers a large variety of muzzle devices. Taper mounts work well with no moving parts, it’s amazing how effective a simple wedge can be.

Yeah, my ASR mount does that. I've been meaning to send it back for repair/replacement.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Not the cherry bomb but I’ve replaced all my sico mounts with the yhm adapter and mount.

That looks really interesting. I might order it. I like that it comes in 5.56 and .308 sizes.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Site Supporter
    I purchased a Dead Air KYMO adaptor for my Omega. This allows me to use both the dead air mounts and the SOLGW NOX which is a KYMO version of the Surefire warcomp.

Thanks for all the input. Certainly not concerned with personalities, just a reliable and simple mount that doesn't require a locking mechanism. I think I'll go with the Plan B and CB, since it also offers weight and OAL savings as well. @Hansohn Brothers I'll be in touch soon.

User Tag List