Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Denver Schools Close Due to 'Columbine-obsessed' Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    No kidding. That's not even a good 28.
    She looks(ed) like one of my 37-year old colleagues.

But then, she came from Florida? The number of Florida girls I've seen who are 30, but look 50 is disturbing. Apparently sun-screen hasn't made it to the Sunshine State yet, but vape pens and meth sure have.

Also, not sure when it became standard for men and women everywhere to not take an active effort in maintaining their skin health. A bottle of rubbing alcohol and a bag of cotton balls is 3 bucks at CVS. Take a shower, and use some alcohol and a cotton ball on that acne. Acne is primarily caused by clogged pores and bacteria and alcohol lyses the bacteria cells and is great at degreasing.

Point being, there is no reason to be 18 going on 40.

Hell, there is no reason to be 35 going on 40. If I shaved off my beard right now, I'd be a baby-faced 23-year old, instead of the sensual beard-having 33-year old I am.

Site Supporter
    Bought a shotgun . . . "I'm Joe Biden, and I approve this message"

Seriously though, what an over-reaction. It seems that's all most Americans do these days. Just more clown shoes from people who get the vapors when a gun is mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Cunningham View Post
    That's a rough 18.
    First thing I thought as well. If she’s actually 18, that woman had a tough life.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Seriously though, what an over-reaction. It seems that's all most Americans do these days. Just more clown shoes from people who get the vapors when a gun is mentioned.
    So when the FBI doesn't act on somewhat credible information, i.e. Parkland, and things go south, there's plenty of finger pointing to go around.
    When the FBI acts on somewhat credible information, this case, and things don't fgo south, there's plenty of finger pointing to go around.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    From BBC News:

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1118567349567795206

Nearly 30 armed officers swarm the woods near the Echo Park Campground in the Arapaho National Forest, CBS News reports.

The Echo Lake Lodge, nearby to where she was reportedly found, does not open until late May due to weather.

She travelled to Denver from Miami on Monday night and purchased a pump-action shotgun and ammunition, the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office said.

Police had considered her armed and extremely dangerous.

Witnesses told local media that she was seen running naked and armed with a gun in the area earlier on Wednesday.

Police say Pais made statements to friends and family and had posted online about her fascination with the Columbine shooting.
    Time to making international headlines to being declared dead was about two hours.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

How do you fly from FL and buy a shotgun in CO?

There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by txdpd View Post
    So when the FBI doesn't act on somewhat credible information, i.e. Parkland, and things go south, there's plenty of finger pointing to go around.
    When the FBI acts on somewhat credible information, this case, and things don't fgo south, there's plenty of finger pointing to go around.
    Welcome to the LEO lose-lose life. I don’t think anyone is suggesting that the FBI over reacted by sending out a BOLO. Shutting down a metro area school with thousands of students seems severe though, but that’s not on the FBI or local LEO.

It seems that we have no middle as a nation and as a society. Everything we do is an extreme. Is there no middle ground available to folks?

Banned
    I'm sorry but something smells really bad to me. She's supposedly new to the area and essentially on foot but she managed to get 45 miles away from Denver while the FBI and several local agencies were looking for her.

She came halfway across the country, bought a shotgun and then decided to kill herself?

According to local media the majority of her "statements" were verbal, not written. So there's very little record of what she actually said.

I don't know the real story but I'm positive the media isn't telling it to us

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by txdpd View Post
    I was pointing the finger at spineless school administrators. 208 school closures just seems dramatic. It's times like these where administrators need to paste their backbones on and stand up to those that are fear mongering. The mandate to Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid comes down from these spineless admins. Backbones are contraband in the sycophant class. The lesson being sent is clear: one shotgun did all this.
    Last edited by mark7; 04-17-2019 at 04:30 PM.

User Tag List