Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Denver Schools Close Due to 'Columbine-obsessed' Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    First, the displayed pictures. To me the two pictures of her face do not look like that of the same person, and neither looks like a teenager.
    I would call it a match if it were my investigation, even without being able to see the ears. Every other feature we look at to match faces looks on point.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    It's perfectly legal to cross state lines and buy a long gun cash-and-carry. Only handguns have to be transferred.
    There’s unfortunately a problem here though. With her being under 21, she couldn’t legally buy a gun in her home state of Florida. So due to her being ineligible in her home state, technically the Colorado gun shop was in the wrong selling her a long gun since the purchase would not have been legal in her home state, even though by federal standards it was a legal sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    I don't know the real story but I'm positive the media isn't telling it to us
    Sometimes that’s for the best.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    I would call it a match if it were my investigation, even without being able to see the ears. Every other feature we look at to match faces looks on point.
    I will accept your trained and experienced opinion on the pictures matching. I do not have that background to call on.
    Last edited by Ed L; 04-18-2019 at 08:24 PM.

Site Supporter
    Ears help but I would also call those two pictures a a match.

Site Supporter
    To look at the school decision from another perspective, there's no way on Earth I'd send my daughter to school if I knew there was a credible threat against her school or school district.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    To look at the school decision from another perspective, there's no way on Earth I'd send my daughter to school if I knew there was a credible threat against her school or school district.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    Well you're obviously just part of the over-reaction problem in this country.

People on the internet with limited information know what's best for your daughter. How 'bout you get in line, prole.

Well you're obviously just part of the over-reaction problem in this country.

People on the internet with limited information know what's best for your daughter. How 'bout you get in line, prole.
    Simmer down, T...Simmer down.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    prole - /prōl/ - (informal, derogatory) [noun]: a member of the working class; a worker.

...Learn something every day.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    prole - /prōl/ - (informal, derogatory) [noun]: a member of the working class; a worker.

...Learn something every day.
    An awesome subject to delve into when you get the time. It's primarily a reference from Nineteen Eighty-Four, just a shortened version of Karl Marx's "Proletariat". Super relevant to today is the term "prolefeed". Just a continuation of the Romans' "breads and circuses" logic.

User Tag List