Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Denver Schools Close Due to 'Columbine-obsessed' Woman

Site Supporter
    Good article - https://www.theatlantic.com/educatio...ooting/587359/

Makes the points about publicity and media outrages contributing to the problem that are well known. Turn on the tube and the Columbine drums are beating again.

Banned
    The police are now claiming she was dead before they ever started looking for her.

DENVER (AP) - A Colorado undersheriff who led the search for a Florida teenager whose actions prompted tightened security at Columbine High School says she likely killed herself before police launched a massive manhunt.

Clear Creek County Undersheriff Bruce Snelling tells The Denver Post that 18-year-old Sol Pais likely killed herself Monday evening. Her body was found in the snowy foothills west of Denver on Wednesday.

Snelling says, "The logical likelihood was she was here to end her journey."

A manhunt was launched Tuesday, the day after Pais traveled from Miami to Denver and bought a pump-action shotgun and ammunition. FBI officials were concerned that she planned an attack of her own because she was "infatuated" with the 1999 Columbine shooting that killed 13 people.

https://www.kktv.com/content/news/Un...508835181.html

Also, let's not forget they initially reported that she was taken into custody alive before claiming they found her dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    The police are now claiming she was dead before they ever started looking for her.

Also, let's not forget they initially reported that she was taken into custody alive before claiming they found her dead.
    A lot of initial reports are made by the media and incorrect. All of the reports that I read claimed that she killed herself before the police found her.

I could see this being the perfect fodder for conspiracy theorists--something like from 1984 or Fahrenheit 451 where the media faked the film of Guy Montag being shot.

This girl is unknown and is so over the top that she could seem almost like a manufactured suspect. Her website looks like it was made using early 1990s HTML. Her writings seem too over the top. Then she flies to Colorado to entertain her Columbine obsession and buys a shotgun at age 18--something that she could not do in Florida. Then she conveniently offs herself in the middle of nowhere. I can see how some people could claim that this whole thing is manufactured to fit an agenda--even though I don't think this is the case.

User Tag List