Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Sig P210-2...

Well, there was the developmental SP44/16.
    I don't think they would care to tool up for a new version just for the relatively small action match market where it would have to compete with well established CZs, TZs, and 2011s.

But the folks at Laugo are still pushing the Alien which is listed at $5000 for one of the first 500 which includes a lot of extras, including both iron sight and optic uppers and a dot to put on the optic.
    It has been approved for IPSC Production, too; which is a massive dilution of that division's original purpose.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    But the folks at Laugo are still pushing the Alien which is listed at $5000 for one of the first 500 which includes a lot of extras, including both iron sight and optic uppers and a dot to put on the optic.
    It has been approved for IPSC Production, too; which is a massive dilution of that division's original purpose.
    Yeah that's a crock but at $5K it will be a self-correcting problem
    Last edited by Alpha Sierra; 04-19-2019 at 03:25 PM.

Thanks for a great thread.

It got me thinking.

I looked up a thread on the American made Sig P210 which told me that the American made Sig P210 was not a good option: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....-American-P210

Off I go to gunbroker just to look--and I mean just look.
    Last edited by Ed L; 04-19-2019 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post

It got me thinking.

I looked up a thread on the American made Sig P210 which told me that the American made Sig P210 was not a good option: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....-American-P210

I’m not a fan of the American P210A. They are accurate guns, but build quality is on a different level and the design was altered to reduce costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post

It got me thinking.

Sounds like that one belongs in the "I should not want one..." thread.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by bac1023 View Post
    I’m not a fan of the American P210A. They are accurate guns, but build quality is on a different level and the design was altered to reduce costs.
    That was my conclusion from the thread. Plus I distrust Sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Sounds like that one belongs in the "I should not want one..." thread.
    Not gonna do it. Not gonna do it.

Just looking at prices of something on gunbroker is usually the first step of how bad things happen.

User Tag List