Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beretta APX Carry is Here

Hope it is better than my two crappy nanos. Can anyone confirm is this a different trigger? Can’t wait to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    There is a tendency to label all these thin guns as single stacks. In my small gun collection, I have true single stacks 938, XDs) and “semi staggered” (“quasi staggered”?) like the 43 and Shield. Truth be told, I prefer the slight staggered magazines better. I find them easier to load and unload. Plus they’re less susceptible to next round drag, where feeding the top round drags the round below it, forward.
    My hope is that in the future they would be able to offer a 1.5 stack grip frame and magazine combination that would allow the same chassis to be used with the single stack and an as yet unavailable 1.5 stack magazine of slightly higher capacity. I think many manufacturers are playing catch up with Sig in terms of getting a 1.5 stack magazine that small with that capacity working in their various platforms. We'll see if Beretta can get a solution out at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    Hope it is better than my two crappy nanos. Can anyone confirm is this a different trigger? Can’t wait to find out.
    The triggers at NRAAM were lighter (the 6-6.5 number sounds right) and smoother than the old Nano. Not quite as smooth as my revolvers, but that's a pretty high bar to beat (S&W performance center and S&W with a 40 year long, lord knows how many pulls, trigger job).

Quote Originally Posted by Poe Performance View Post
    Indeed, I would be hard pressed to tell the difference.

I read this thread earlier today and thought “why release a 6+1 when Glock just dropped that 43x and 48 #glockperfection and sig just dropped the 365?”

Then I remembered the guy that replaced my water heater a few years ago saw my safe and started talking guns. He showed me his nano and I remember being impressed how small it was for a 9mm, and how easy it slipped into a pocket.

If this is the same or similar size, with the bugs worked out, i could see it as a step up from j frame in a slightly heavier, it similarly sized package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I'm a tactical operator and Instructor and also retired military."

-read on another forum

Anybody know when these are rumored to be hitting dealers?

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Beretta says they are shipping now but I can't find any online or at two different LGS. The rep at NRAAM told me they were considering shipping them with a front night sight. If that's the delay I'm fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    I believe @bac1023 saw one in the wild today.

Yes, they are in stores.

I handled one tonight.

this little APX carry looks sharp, but even as a Beretta fan I don't see it replacing my G43x or XDS mod 2.

User Tag List