Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta APX Carry is Here

It’s ............ugly. Like a Glock but uglier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Weaponeer View Post

I don’t typically care a whole lot about aesthetics, but yeah that gun is not one that would draw a buyer’s attention.

Appearances aside I can’t say this was the best time for such a gun, what with the Glock 43X, 48 and Sig’s P365. I understand wanting some of the pie, but 6/8 round capacity ain’t gonna be lighting a whole lotta fires given where development is going.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

And right in the capacity window everyone else is trying to get away from...

Still, I would like to shoot one just to see what it's like. If a guy is all in on APX's it might make a good BUG.

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    I don’t typically care a whole lot about aesthetics, but yeah that gun is not one that would draw a buyer’s attention.

Appearances aside I can’t say this was the best time for such a gun, what with the Glock 43X, 48 and Sig’s P365. I understand wanting some of the pie, but 6/8 round capacity ain’t gonna be lighting a whole lotta fires given where development is going.
    Those are single stack though, this is double stack right?

Quote Originally Posted by White Crane View Post
    Those are single stack though, this is double stack right?
    No, this one is a single stack as well.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaponeer View Post

It's not possible for anything to be uglier than a Glock. That said, it does come close.

Site Supporter
    This looks like a Nano with a rebar-styled slide and less blocky frame. The Nano didn't exactly impress me, either.

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    And right in the capacity window everyone else is trying to get away from...

Still, I would like to shoot one just to see what it's like. If a guy is all in on APX's it might make a good BUG.
    Who is trying to get away from this capacity window?

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    Who is trying to get away from this capacity window?
    All the folks not buying 43's and Shields in lieu of G43x, G48 and P365. ETA: So I guess Glock and Sig are pioneering the new hotness.

"Everyone" was admittedly a poor choice of words on my part, but the market for the higher capacity slim subcompacts is HUGE.
    Last edited by cornstalker; 04-15-2019 at 04:51 PM.

User Tag List