Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NRA, front page WSJ

I actually like Colion Noir. I think he is a very effective spokesman. First, if the guy had not become a lawyer he would have had a great career writing ad copy or as a spokesman, period. He is what the NRA needs to appeal to a wider, younger more diverse audience. He is bright, well spoken, and a very effective advocate of the Second Amendment and defender of gun rights.

I do not like Dana Loesh or her tone and topics as well as many political things that she brings in unrelated to gun control. I think the NRA needs to focus on being a single issue organization

Someone behind the scenes, who will remain nameless, told me that Ackerman McQueen was behind the execution of the Carryguard program insurance/training program, which has lots of issues in itself

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    What content would you like to see the NRA put out there, that isn't preaching to the choir?
    How about not stupid shit like this. It doesn't matter how true it may be, it doesn't have fuckall to do with what the NRA's mission should be.

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2...an-omar/223463

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    I do not like Dana Loesh or her tone and topics as well as many political things that she brings in unrelated to gun control.
    This. She sounds like a high school chick I wouldn't have wanted to hang out with when I was in high school. And I'm on the same side.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    This. She sounds like a high school chick I wouldn't have wanted to hang out with when I was in high school. And I'm on the same side.
    She's the poster girl for making me question my life membership.

She'll probably just get a job with Fox News if and when she's shown the door.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by scjbash View Post
    How about not stupid shit like this. It doesn't matter how true it may be, it doesn't have fuckall to do with what the NRA's mission should be.

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2...an-omar/223463
    Was she speaking as the NRA or as Dana Loesch? She can say whatever she wants about whatever she wants as herself, as far as I'm concerned.

Also Media Matters can blow me. The media matters less and less every passing day.
    Last edited by Alpha Sierra; 04-16-2019 at 04:43 PM.

Was she speaking as the NRA or as Dana Loesch? She can say whatever she wants about whatever she wants as herself, as far as I'm concerned.

Also Media Matters can blow me. The media matters less and less every passing day.
    Why not just have DL blow you and let the adults in the room have a conversation.

(To the adults in the room, my apologies. I'll self report my post.)

ETA: I reported my post in the hopes of avoiding sending the entire thread to "Romper Room". I asked the mods to feel free to delete my post to avoid that fate.
    Last edited by blues; 04-16-2019 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Why not just have DL blow you and let the adults in the room have a conversation.

(To the adults in the room, my apologies. I'll self report my post.)

ETA: I reported my post in the hopes of avoiding sending the entire thread to "Romper Room". I asked the mods to feel free to delete my post to avoid that fate.
    Your agreement isn't necessary

Your agreement isn't necessary
    I agree.

Site Supporter
    Well she said it on her show on NRATV, so...

Beyond that there's no such thing as a part time NRA mouthpiece. Whatever stupid shit spills from her face reflects on the NRA, which in turn reflects on all gun owners rather we want it to or not.

Quote Originally Posted by scjbash View Post
    Well she said it on her show on NRATV, so...

Beyond that there's no such thing as a part time NRA mouthpiece. Whatever stupid shit spills from her face reflects on the NRA, which in turn reflects on all gun owners rather we want it to or not.
    Forgive me if I don't take your opinion about the validity or stupidity of her opinions or statements as gospel. And forgive me for not agreeing with your opinion that there's no separation between someone work and personal life.

User Tag List